We can assist you with exceptional software testing services that will help you to ensure that no errors or defects prevail within your software application. As an offshore software testing company in India, we aim to fulfill most of the issues in your software application, from the functionality, performance to accessibility, and even other major to minor flaws.
Software testing is something like a “must-have” that all businesses require for delivering exceptional digital experiences and solutions to their end-users. Hence, Vihat Technologies aims to provide excellent and efficacious QA and software testing services to enable the effective software testing of your software application by implementing effective and efficient software testing approaches.
MANUAL TESTING SERVICES
AUTOMATION TESTING SERVICES
PERFORMANCE TESTING SERVICES
SECURITY TESTING SERVICES
WEB TESTING SERVICES
MOBILE APP TESTING SERVICES
CRM TESTING SERVICES
ERP TESTING SERVICES
ECOMMERCE TESTING SERVICES
GAME TESTING SERVICES
AR & VR APP TESTING SERVICES
API TESTING SERVICES
COMPATIBILITY TESTING SERVICES
ACCESSIBILITY TESTING SERVICES
USABILITY TESTING SERVICES
GLOBALIZATION & LOCALIZATION TESTING SERVICES
REGRESSION TESTING SERVICES
EXPLORATORY TESTING SERVICES
INSTALLATION TESTING SERVICES
DATABASE TESTING SERVICES
STATIC VERIFICATION SERVICES
STRUCTURED BASED VERIFICATION SERVICES
CLOUD TESTING SERVICES
IOT TESTING SERVICES
BIGDATA TESTING SERVICES
RPA TESTING SERVICES
BLOCKCHAIN TESTING SERVICES
TEST ADVISORY & CONSULTING SERVICES
Why Choose Us For Software Testing Services in India?
Vihat Technologies is an independent software testing company that can provide the best software testing services in India. We also test the functional and non-functional software application features to ensure that it complies with your requirement specification, offering the best user experience and helping you achieve business growth.
We are an offshore company providing software testing services in Ahmedabad and around the world. We combine both automated and manual testing approaches and our experiences with reliable and trusted testing frameworks that help test out any bugs or defects that prevail in your software application.
- We are a trustworthy partner who can assist you with ensuring the quality of your software application.
- We are highly skilled and qualified professionals who can take charge of your quality assurance process and are responsible for providing exceptional QA and software testing services.
- We can assist you in preparing effective and efficient test strategies for your software applications and then implementing and executing reliable test cases for achieving goals.
- We help to reveal the root causes of the quality problems that prevail in your software application and apply QA improvements and solutions along with Agile and DevOps methodologies too.
- We assist businesses by enabling them to monitor their software application development in real-time at each stage and deliver top-notch and high-quality software solutions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What are software testing services?
Software testing is where you can identify errors or glitches in the software development stage or process. It incorporates a wide range of software testing services such as web application testing, mobile application testing, performance testing, usability testing, functionality testing, accessibility testing, compatibility testing, and security testing.
What is the primary goal of software testing?
Serving as a link between users and the development team of a software application, the primary aim of software testing is to identify all the errors, defects, and bugs in order to control the quality of a software application and prevent it from failure.
What are the primary purposes of software testing?
The substantial purposes of software testing are as follows:
- Finding defects that may get created by the programmer while developing the software application.
- Building confidence in and providing information about the thoroughness and level of quality.
- To prevent defects.
- To make sure that the outcome meets the business and user expectations.
What are the advantages of software testing services?
The advantages of the best software testing services include:
- Saves your money.
- Prevents catastrophic emergencies regarding the software application.
- It makes the end-users satisfied and provides a better user experience.
- It helps in getting a better user experience.
- Promotes productivity and efficiency.
- It helps in making your software applications flawless and secure.
What are the differences between Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) in software testing services?
In software testing services, Quality Assurance (QA) outlines standards and methodologies to be followed in order to meet the customer requirements. Quality Control (QC) ensures that the standards and methodologies are followed while working on the software application. QA is the process to produce the deliverables. QC is the process to authenticate those deliverables.
What's the difference between functional and non-functional software testing services?
Functional testing helps you to ensure that the software solution can satisfy the criteria provided according to your business requirements and user stories. Meanwhile, non-functional testing focuses on performance, reliability, infrastructure, and other related issues.
What is the V-model in software testing?
The V-model is a type of SDLC model where the execution of processes occurs in a sequential manner in a V-shape. It is also well-known as the Verification and Validation model. It’s an extension of a waterfall model that is based on the testing phase corresponding to each development stage.
What's the software testing life cycle (STLC) in software testing services?
The software testing life cycle (STLC) during software testing services is that sequence of specific actions performed during the testing processes of a software application to ensure that all the software quality objectives are met effectively and efficiently.
What are the software testing life cycle (STLC) phases in software testing services?
- Requirement analysis: In this phase, the test engineer understands the software application and its software testing needs.
- Test planning: In this phase, the test engineer plans out the test strategy and test plan.
- Test case design: In this phase, the test engineer prepares test cases and appropriate test data.
- Test execution: In this phase, a test engineer executes the test cases, identifies and logs the bugs, and attends a bug triage meeting.
- Reporting: In this phase, the test engineer clusters the bugs based on the impact, priority, and severity and reports the status of the bugs, test cases, and test cycles.
- Results analysis: In the last stage, the test engineer analyzes the testing reports and discusses with the team the root cause, improvement area, and action plan.
What are the four types of test data usually used in software testing services?
- Valid data: It’s valid data that is sensible and possible that the software application should accept and process efficiently.
- Extreme data: It’s valid data that can fall at the boundary of all the possible ranges.
- Invalid (erroneous) data: It’s data that the software application cannot process and should not accept.
- Live data: It’s valid data that is present in the production environment.
What are the classifications of software bugs found during software testing services?
- By nature: Functional, Performance, Usability, Compatibility, Security
- By severity: Critical, High-severity, Medium-severity, Low-severity
- By priority: Urgent, High-priority, Medium-priority, Low-priority
What kind of challenges does software testing present?
- Last-minute changes to requirements.
- Inadequate information on user stories or missing documentation.
- Inadequate experience with test automation.
- Inadequate collaboration between testers and developers.
- Diversity in testing environments.
- Inadequate testing.
- Lack of communication, particularly while conveying the software requirements.
What is your approach with software testing services as a software QA company?
Our primary goal is to meet user expectations by offering best-in-class and top-notch QA services. At all the stages of your product development process, our testing teams deliver QA and software testing services. During the entire planning stage, we perform a detailed study of your business requirements, provide ideas on how to implement them, & develop a test plan. It is part of our approach that helps us keep within our clients’ expectations and time frames.
When to hire us for software testing services?
We can help in the following cases:
- Unclear and unstructured QA process.
- The quality of the software application is not as good as expected.
- Lack of transparency and control.
- Not enough QA/testing resources.
- Looking to streamline the QA methodologies.
- QA activities cost too much and want to optimize the budget.
- Want to speed up and improve your product life-cycle and user experience.
- The current QA team is insufficient or lacks enough experience and knowledge.
- Want to provide assistance to in-house testers during tight deadlines, excessive workload, or other situations when extra testers can be of help.
- Implementation of modern methodologies required.