ENHANCE YOUR CUSTOMER’S SATISFACTION BY PROVIDING THEM WITH EXTRAORDINARY APPLICATION USAGE IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, DEVICES, OR BROWSERS WITH OUR COMPATIBILITY TESTING SERVICES!!
WHAT ARE COMPATIBILITY TESTING SERVICES?
Customer satisfaction is significant when it comes to developing a valuable and perfect software application. Testing helps in ensuring that the applications are flawless and satisfactory for the users. For the software application to be perfect, it also needs to have compatibility with a wide array of environments to prove that it’s versatile.
Compatibility testing services can assist businesses in making the application satisfactory for the customers as it identifies and validates the performance and operating methods of a software application as per the user requirements and expectations across several platforms.
It’s a non-functional testing technique that we perform to ensure the compatibility of a software application developed with various elements such as operating systems, web browsers, hardware platforms, users, databases, mobile devices, networks, etc.
Vihat Technologies is a compatibility testing company in India that can provide you with effective and highly reliable compatibility testing processes that ensure that the application will function as expected for every user across different platforms.
WHAT’S REQUIRED FOR COMPATIBILITY TESTING SERVICES?
Specific aspects need to be considered into account before compatibility testing of a software application. For us, to provide proper and adequate compatibility testing services to businesses, it’s required:
- To seek out and analyze the actual intended users of the software application under test.
- To identify the platforms and devices that users utilize the most.
- To identify the issues and problems that they face in the selected device or platform.
- To create a matrix of all the devices and platforms to measure the complete coverage for testing.
OUR RELIABLE COMPATIBILITY TESTING SERVICES:
Vihat Technologies can assist you with our highly exceptional compatibility testing services as an offshore compatibility testing company in Ahmedabad. We provide services for compatibility testing, which are as follows:
- Hardware: As a part of our services, we assess the compatibility of the software application on a specific hardware platform.
- Network: During compatibility testing, we also assess the compatibility of the software application on networks with distinct parameters that include hardware configurations, bandwidth, and user bases.
- Version Upgrades: Through our services, we assess the compatibility of the software application on an upgraded platform to check for its compatibility.
- Operating System: Our software testing company also performs the assessment of the compatibility of the software application based on the underlying operating systems on which the test is being performed.
- Databases: We perform the assessment of the compatibility of the software application that it has with first-party applications such as DB2, Sybase, Oracle, etc., or third-party applications with the help of enterprise middleware.
- Browser: We also assess the compatibility of the software application with specific browsers such as Firefox, Google Chrome, IE 11, Opera, Edge, Safari, etc.
Cross-browser assures below:
- CSS elements of a web software application
- HTML or HTML5 code
- Ajax functioning
- The layout of the pages of the software application in different resolutions of the device screen.
- Allotting the web application images
- Allotting the test and text-boxes
- The headers and footers of the web software application pages
- Devices: Our services also include assessing the compatibility of the software application with different mobile devices.
- Peripherals: We also include assessing the compatibility of the software application with various devices connected either via network or directly.
- Software: We also include assessing the compatibility of the software application with the application family package, i.e., the word application should be compatible with other software applications of its own package such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Third-Party Applications: Our services also incorporate assessing the compatibility of the software application with third-party applications like payment integration.
WHAT PLATFORMS SHOULD BE VALIDATED DURING MULTI-PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY TESTING SERVICES?
As per our compatibility testing services, some of the mandatory platforms to validate during multi-platform testing include:
- During compatibility testing, the functioning of a software application should be validated.
- It’s crucial to validate the UX and UI of a software application.
- During a compatibility testing process, it’s mandatory to validate the issues related to the performance of the software application.
- Our compatibility testing company in India also validates the security aspects of the software application.
- It’s also mandatory to validate the usability aspects of a software application for better results.
- It’s also mandatory to validate whether a software application can be installed/uninstalled effectively during compatibility testing.
WHY CHOOSE COMPATIBILITY TESTING SERVICES OF VIHAT TECHNOLOGIES?
Vihat Technologies provides exceptional compatibility testing services to ensure interoperability among the business-critical software applications, making it easier to identify crucial modifications or additions if necessary.
We know that quality matters, and thus, by following functional necessities, we offer solutions to safeguard our clients from any reputation loss or financial issues due to insufficient system compatibility of their software application. Before releasing the software application, we perform compatibility testing to identify all the compatibility glitches and even control the project’s budget over the specified limits.
Our end-to-end compatibility testing services will ensure that your software application takes the lead as a high-quality and reliable application for the users as per their requirements. Things that make us unique are:
- We use a well-implemented and strategic approach to compatibility testing.
- We execute compatibility testing in rapid cycles before the application gets released.
- Our compatibility testing company in India also helps in minimizing the customer dissatisfaction that takes place due to compatibility issues.
- We have experienced test engineers who are up-to-date and advanced users of all the latest and popular desktop and mobile operating systems and browsers.
- Our compatibility testing services also include expert consultation in defining the compatibility problems on the standalone application or web application.
- We perform compatibility testing on both virtual test environments and even real devices.
- We leverage our hands-on and exceptional experience in multi-platform testing such as web applications, mobile, and desktop products from various domains.
OUR COMPATIBILITY TESTING PROCESS:
As a leading offshore compatibility testing company, we aim to assist our clients in making the users satisfied with the software application by using our high-end tools and effective processes.
In this stage, we initiate the task by analyzing requirements regarding the software application. A software requirement specification document helps us in the analysis process as an initial part of our services.
In the planning stage, we write a precise, clear test strategy and test plan based on the initiation process regarding the analysis of requirement specifications. They serve as a guideline for all the testing processes, schedules, test coverage, etc. throughout the entire software development and testing life cycle.
In this stage of our services, we start with the test design, which includes writing and reviewing repeatable test cases according to the requirements determined in the document. Where appropriate, we also focus on non-functional requirements, existing rules, or application logic while writing test cases.
In this stage, we execute the test cases and detect any bugs or flaws in the software application to identify if the requirements are as expected. Here, we also participate in a bug triage meeting to identify and prioritize the most critical defects, along with less critical bugs and gaps. We also get the agreed defects fixed and re-tested before the next testing cycle.
In this stage, we cluster the bugs based on the impact, priority, and severity and report the status of the bugs, test cases, and test cycles as part of our services.
In this stage, we analyze the testing reports and discuss with the team the root cause, improvement area, and action plan.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Can we add all the platforms in a testing process?
It is not possible to test all the platforms during compatibility testing services. However, it is possible and crucial to test the software application on the platforms that are most popular among users.
What is backward compatibility testing?
When an application is developed with the help of one version of a platform, it should work in the newer version of that platform. Backward compatibility testing is the testing process that ensures that the latest versions of a software application would continue to work with the older version of that platform.
How are compatibility testing services done?
Firstly, during compatibility testing services, it is determined which platforms will likely be used by the users and then create the device compatibility library. After that, the behavior of the application in different configurations is tested.
Why is compatibility testing crucial?
Compatibility testing is crucial since it helps in ensuring complete customer satisfaction by checking whether the application performs as per the user requirements or not and evaluates its compatibility with different environments, devices, browsers, etc.