DEVELOP A HIGH-QUALITY E-COMMERCE APPLICATION WITH AN EXCELLENT USER EXPERIENCE AND MAKE YOUR E-COMMERCE APPLICATION A MUCH-IN-DEMAND PLATFORM BY VERIFYING ITS QUALITY THROUGH OUR E-COMMERCE TESTING SERVICES!!
WHAT ARE E-COMMERCE TESTING SERVICES?
The world is moving forwards in terms of technological advancement, which also increases the value of eCommerce in everyone’s life, and nowadays, many people prefer shopping from online stores. Almost every business or brand aims to sell online and capture the customers’ attention due to the increased popularity of eCommerce shopping platforms and their usage.
With the evolution of eCommerce and the significant increase in the growth of online stores, there is an increasing trend and demand for eCommerce testing services. Ecommerce testing ensures that the eCommerce platforms can perform efficiently and without any errors.
Vihat Technologies is an offshore software testing company in India that can also perform eCommerce testing with the help of our test engineers. We aim to verify the quality standard of eCommerce applications.
ESSENTIAL CHARACTERISTICS OF E-COMMERCE APPLICATIONS THAT E-COMMERCE TESTING SERVICES SHOULD FOCUS ON:
Three main characteristics make eCommerce applications more profitable. Thus, e-commerce testing services should focus on them:
- Usability: The eCommerce application should have user interfaces and functionalities that are user-friendly, pleasant, and convenient for the users during usage.
- Performance: An eCommerce application’s performance must be optimized adequately based on the loading speed and time to ensure that the users don’t have to wait.
- Security: In any eCommerce application, the sensitive data and information of the users must be encrypted and secured.
SOME POPULAR E-COMMERCE PLATFORMS INCLUDE:
The first step towards the success of an eCommerce business is creating its platform. We can help you make your eCommerce platform one of the best through our eCommerce application testing services. Some of the popular eCommerce platforms include:
- Magento: It’s an eCommerce platform that is an open-source business management system available in multiple languages. It allows several currencies, delivery, and payment methods and enables the users to create multiple websites on one system. It’s a flexible platform and constantly evolves for better performance.
- Prestashop: It’s an open-source platform that people frequently use to create and manage small and medium online stores. It is easy to use and faster than Magento; however, it doesn’t provide out-of-the-box solutions like Magento and is unsuitable for a big online store.
- Shopify: It’s an eCommerce platform that is quite popular and can allow anyone to create their online store and sell the products efficiently.
- WooCommerce: It’s another popular shopping platform globally and is based on the WordPress CMS.
- ZenCart: It’s an online store management system that is PHP-based. It’s an open-source and user-friendly system.
- OpenCart: It’s open-source content management for eCommerce available in multiple languages, has compatibility with all the web browsers, and can create any number of divisions and products with it. Compared to its competitors, it consumes fewer resources and works faster.
DURING E-COMMERCE TESTING SERVICES, WE PAY ATTENTION TO:
Vihat Technologies offers exceptional eCommerce testing services to help you with making your eCommerce business flawless. To ensure proper eCommerce testing, we pay attention to:
- The product functionality: The entire eCommerce application should be properly functional. Thus, we validate all the facets, pages, filters, videos, zooming & rotating products images, adding and removing products from the basket, delivery conditions, address, changes in the quantity of the selected products, etc.
- Correctness of calculations: Another crucial aspect we pay attention to during our eCommerce testing services includes validation of the calculations of the final amounts. In the amount, there should be the inclusion of required taxes, discounts, delivery, and any other additional expenses, if there are any. Moreover, the total amount should be changed as per the changes in the option of the order.
- Payment system: In any eCommerce application, it’s mandatory to validate all the payment modes and methods such as gift cards, credit cards, visa payment, debit cards, PayPal, MasterCard payment, WebMoney, etc. It’s crucial to ensure that the user can cancel their payments in line with the agreement, and after every operation, the confirmation email should be sent.
- The site performance and usability: Any eCommerce application must load and execute operations fast and efficiently. During our e-commerce testing services, we pay attention to the usability and performance of the eCommerce application. The eCommerce application should be understandable for the users, and all the product descriptions should contain informative descriptions and videos, and photos. Even filters should be added, which can help users to get their required product and information effortlessly and instantly.
- Compliance with web standards: An eCommerce application should be supported by popular mobile and desktop platforms and work adequately on extensively used web browsers. Otherwise, many potential clients would not be able to use your eCommerce site. An application should also have compliance with CSS, HTML, and SEO standards.
OUR EXCEPTIONAL E-COMMERCE TESTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
Vihat Technologies offers you a wide range of exceptional and reliable eCommerce testing services that can help you with efficient testing of your eCommerce platform, which include:
- Functionality Testing: During our eCommerce application testing services, we ensure that the eCommerce application can meet all the business requirements with the help of a deep understanding of its logic to improve its quality significantly.
- Compatibility and Cross-Device Testing: We also check for the compatibility of an eCommerce application by performing device fragmentation testing on various form factors, platforms, screen resolutions, sizes, etc.
- Performance Testing: Through our eCommerce application performance testing services, we determine the server’s optimal response time and detect bandwidth issues and memory usage of the eCommerce application.
- Security Testing: Through our eCommerce application security testing service, we ensure end-to-end security checks of your eCommerce application in compliance with OWASP web and mobile top 10.
- Usability Testing: We also perform usability testing of an eCommerce application through our eCommerce testing services, ensuring that it is appropriately usable and user-friendly to the end-users.
- Test Automation: We perform eCommerce automation testing services to enhance testing efficiency and reduce the time to market.
- Manual Testing: We also undertake several testing approaches to manually test an eCommerce application through our manual eCommerce application testing services.
- Localization Testing: We perform localization testing in an eCommerce application to ensure that it supports the local language and accurately translates different interface elements and the correctness of time and date.
- Regression Testing: Through regression testing of an eCommerce application, we ensure that newly added functions or bug fixes do not affect its existing version.
WHY CHOOSE THE E-COMMERCE TESTING SERVICES OF VIHAT TECHNOLOGIES?
Vihat Technologies is one of the best eCommerce testing companies in india that can provide you with the best-in-class e-commerce testing services and enable you to efficiently manage and maintain your eCommerce business with higher flexibility and scalability of the online shopping experience of your customers.
We have seasoned eCommerce testing professionals with excellent and significant experience in test optimization, including comprehensive test framework development, vital non-functional requirements, and automation validation, which are crucial for high-quality eCommerce developments. We can also reduce the test lifecycle duration by leveraging an array of test accelerators, and it also enables us to accommodate faster completion of the tests.
- Our team of eCommerce testing professionals can provide you with high-quality and exceptional eCommerce testing services.
- We have access to high-end and latest testing tools and techniques to test an eCommerce application properly.
- We provide cost-effective eCommerce testing services that will be beneficial for your business.
- We assist in achieving optimal performance, usability, security, and accessibility of an eCommerce application.
THE PROCESS OF OUR E-COMMERCE TESTING SERVICES:
We are an offshore eCommerce testing company in India that can provide the best services to eCommerce businesses with our high-end tools and effective testing processes.
In this stage, we initiate the task by analyzing requirements regarding the software application. A software requirement specification document helps us in the analysis process as an initial part of our services.
In the planning stage, we write a precise, clear test strategy and test plan based on the initiation process regarding the analysis of requirement specifications. They serve as a guideline for all the testing processes, schedules, test coverage, etc., throughout the entire software development and testing life cycle.
In this stage of our services, we start with the test design, which includes writing and reviewing repeatable test cases according to the requirements determined in the document. Where appropriate, we also focus on non-functional requirements, existing rules, or application logic while writing test cases.
In this stage, we execute the test cases and detect any bugs or flaws in the software application to identify if the requirements are as expected. Here, we also participate in a bug triage meeting to identify and prioritize the most critical defects, along with less critical bugs and gaps. We also get the agreed defects fixed and re-tested before the next testing cycle.
In this stage, we cluster the bugs based on the impact, priority, and severity and report the bugs, test cases, and test cycles as part of our services.
In this stage, we analyze the testing reports and discuss with the team the root cause, improvement area, and action plan.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How does eCommerce work?
The highly technological world has started depending on eCommerce applications more and more. How it works is that users can come to the application when they want to buy a product and then select one from the list provided in it. Then they are taken into the payment section where they choose the payment mode (CoD or online), and the order gets confirmed. Then the customer and delivery logistics receive the information, and then the delivery process starts. All this becomes better if the eCommerce application goes through eCommerce testing services.
Why is eCommerce better than traditional commerce?
In this digital era, eCommerce is considered better than traditional commerce since it eliminates geographical limitations and time constraints. Moreover, eCommerce is a cost-effective, time-saving, and more convenient way of getting products, making things easier for you and the customers. It can enable you to increase your online visibility, enhance online-based marketing strategies, allow targeted communication, provide abundant information, create a market for niche products, and have cost-effective inventory management, which isn’t adequately and effectively possible in traditional commerce.
Why are eCommerce application services beneficial for eCommerce businesses?
In an eCommerce application, our eCommerce testing services ensure that all its pages are tested thoroughly, and eCommerce transactions take place securely and are validated. We also help validate and verify the eCommerce application before it goes live in the market to ensure that no intruders or hackers can access it. Moreover, it is highly beneficial for businesses because it ensures the eCommerce application’s security, usability, and performance.
What are the challenges faced by eCommerce applications?
There are specific challenges that eCommerce applications face, which include false online verification of users, cybersecurity issues, abandonment of shopping carts, problems in living up to the customer expectations, secure payment issues, etc. All such issues can be solved or minimized through our eCommerce testing services.