WANT TO SAVE YOUR SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS FROM ERRORS DUE TO FAULTY TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS? GET THEM REVIEWED WITH OUR STATIC VERIFICATION SERVICES AND ELIMINATE THE BUGS EARLIER IN THE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE EFFECTIVELY!!
WHAT ARE STATIC VERIFICATION SERVICES?
It is crucial for software work products to be of good quality and have proper security, and several businesses, including investment banking, have started making it mandatory. When the businesses undertake steps to find defects in the early stages of the development cycle to improve the standards and quality of the software work products, it is highly beneficial in saving the software work products from any failures during execution.
Static verification services are software testing to manually test the software work products or test it using a group of tools without the program’s execution. It begins in the early life cycle to seek out potential vulnerabilities, security threats, or bugs; hence, it occurs during verification. It helps in the validation of business or work-related documents and even provides comments and feedback.
As per the studies, it is stated that around half of the bugs found in dynamic testing could be identified, rectified, and prevented in a proper static verification phase. Such a testing phase can effectively help the projects having tight deadlines and limited budget constraints. It is easier, cheaper, and much faster to have a meeting and list out all the issues than to let such issues prevail months later during code execution or letting them get into the production where the fixing costs are much higher. Static verification services provide nearly 100% coverage and prove to be many times more effective and valuable than dynamic testing processes.
Vihat Technologies can offer quality-based static verification services to businesses to ensure that the defects in the software work products can be identified as early as possible within the earliest development cycle phase and the software that’s being tested is ideal for usage.
WHY ARE STATIC VERIFICATION SERVICES NECESSARY?
Static verification services are very crucial since it helps in the early identification of issues within a software work product. There are several reasons why static verification is needed. Some of the reasons include:
- Elimination of defects before coding: Static verification services helps in identifying and eliminating defects present in the software work product before they are coded.
- Identifying usability issues: It becomes easier to identify any usability issues that prevail in the software work product with the help of static verification.
- Find deviation standards: Static verification helps in finding the deviation standards effectively.
- Defects fixed more efficiently: Businesses can now detect and fix defects of their software work products more effectively and efficiently through static verification.
- Defects cost reduced: Since static verification leads to early detection of defects, fixing defects costs are less than finding defects later in the production cycle.
- Nearly 100% coverage: Static verification can ensure almost 100% coverage of the analysis of the software work products to ensure that no defects are left untouched.
- More effective than dynamic testing: Compared to dynamic testing, static verification is more effective since it detects defects earlier, leading to the early fixing of issues and lower costs than dynamic testing.
OUR STATIC VERIFICATION SERVICES:
Vihat Technologies provides exceptional static verification services and ensures nearly 100% coverage for analyzing your software work products effectively and efficiently. Our QA experts have expertise in manual static verification, which makes our services more exceptional and reliable. We provide outstanding static verification services, which include:
- Our team of professionals reviews the documentation properly for a thorough analysis of the same.
- For all the documentation, we perform both formal and informal reviews for the proper verification.
- The reviews that we perform are done by test engineers, developers, POs, and managers so that you can get proper verification of documentation with ease.
- All the reviews during our static verification services involve technical reviews, walkthroughs, or formal inspections.
SOME TYPES OF COMMONLY REVIEWED DOCUMENTATION DURING OUR STATIC VERIFICATION SERVICES:
Vihat Technologies reviews documentation effectively and efficiently during our static verification services to ensure the best services to businesses. Some of the common types of documents that we review during our services include:
- Business and Functional Requirements Specifications
- Source Code of the Software Work Product
- Prototype Specifications
- Design Document or Mock-ups
- Help or User Documents
- Test Cases and Scripts
- Web Contents
- System Use Cases
- Test Plans
- Field Dictionaries
THE PROCESS OF OUR Static verification SERVICES:
Vihat Technologies is an offshore static verification services company in India with skilled and knowledgeable professionals. We have advanced tools and effective testing strategies for your software work product’s efficient and reliable testing. Our static verification processes include:
In this stage, we initiate the task by analyzing the requirements regarding the static verification of the software work product. Software application documents help us in the analysis process as an initial part of our services.
In this stage of static verification services, we write a precise and clear static verification strategy based on the initial analysis of the required understanding. They serve as a guideline for all the static verification-related processes, schedules, requirements coverage, etc., throughout the entire product development and testing life cycle.
In this stage, we design the reviews of the documentation of the software work product based on informal reviews, technical reviews, walkthroughs, or formal inspection.
In this stage, we perform the static analysis and reviews of the software work product to identify the expected requirements. If any gaps or bugs are found, we rectify them straight away.
In this stage, we maintain the versions of the required documents and add, update, or remove the sections or features based on the requirement changes in the future.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What are the advantages of static verification services?
Some of the advantages of static verification services include:
- Improved application quality: Static verification of a software work product helps improve the application’s quality by identifying bugs and defects at the initial stage of the development phase.
- Improved dynamic testing efficiency: Using static verification services can help enhance dynamic testing efficiency since the code gets better and cleaner after the static verification processes.
- Reduced costs: Static verification can also reduce the SDLC costs since it identifies the bugs at the early SDLC phase, thus requiring less time and hard work for changing and fixing the application.
- Immediate evaluation and feedbacks: Static verification provides immediate evaluation and feedback of the software application in each phase during the software application development phase.
- Bug location tracing: When performing static verification, it’s easier to identify the exact location of the bugs compared to the dynamic testing processes.
What is an inspection in static verification services?
Static verification services include the reviews of the code without executing it. The most formal static verification method is the inspection that detects all the issues, side effects, and violations present in the software application. In this method, external people outside the testing team may also be involved.
What are the types of static verification?
There are mainly four types of static verification of a software application which includes:
- Informal reviews
- Technical reviews
- Formal inspection
What is the difference between dynamic testing and static verification services?
Some of the key differences between dynamic testing and static verification services include:
- Static verification services include preventing defects, whereas dynamic testing services include finding and fixing bugs and flaws.
- Static verification doesn’t require the execution of the software applications, whereas dynamic testing involves executing the software applications.
- Static verification takes place before compilation; meanwhile, dynamic testing takes place after compilation.
- Static verification verifies the requirement documents, code, and design documents to seek errors. In contrast, dynamic testing verifies the functional behavior of the software applications, their memory/CPU usage, and performance.
- Static verification services include the verification processes, whereas dynamic testing consists of the validation process.