WE CAN HELP YOU WITH AN IN-DEPTH AND EXTENSIVE TESTING APPROACH FOR YOUR AR & VR APPLICATIONS TO MAKE THEM FLAWLESS, ELEGANT, AND PROVIDE QUALITY APPLICATIONS TO YOUR END-USERS THROUGH OUR AR & VR APP TESTING SERVICES!!
WHAT ARE AR & VR APP TESTING SERVICES?
Augmented reality and virtual reality is a unique technology that businesses add to their applications. However, integrating these technologies into your applications in a way that can enhance the entire customer experience would be pretty challenging.
Thus, AR & VR app reality testing services for every application are crucial to solve those challenges. From the line-of-business and consumer-facing augmented reality applications to virtual reality games, the team of our test engineers can assist you in delivering a reliable, flawless, and scalable application.
- Enterprise AR & VR:
We can help you validate your VR and AR applications to make them work flawlessly without interruptions in your business workflows, whether on the shop floor, in the back office or the field.
- Consumer-grade AR & VR:
Vihat Technologies can offer you choices of techniques, from VR beta testing to AR hardware testing, to attain AR & VR solutions perfectly and to get high installation and user retention rates.
- AR & VR games:
We can perform AR & VR testing services for your game applications to detect any bottleneck and a weak spot for you to provide a seamless and comfortable experience to the players.
WHY SHOULD YOU GO FOR AR & VR APP TESTING SERVICES?
AR & VR app testing services are crucial since they help make your AR/VR integrated application work flawlessly. It tests the essential components of your application and assists in increasing user adoption rates. Other reasons as for why to go for AR & VR app testing include:
- AR & VR testing can help to hedge against any performance hiccups that may occur during immense experience.
- It ensures that the UI and UX of your application are user-centric.
- It can ensure that your AR & VR app can run and operate smoothly across platforms and devices.
- It can also ensure that specific visuals get rendered the way that you visualized them.
- It can help in encrypting sensitive user data against cyber-attacks.
- It can identify any potential errors in the application that may create issues later.
- It can help test all the functional aspects of the applications and even help to enhance their functionalities.
- It can seek out the weak points of an AR & VR application and make any necessary improvements to ensure high-quality applications.
- It can eliminate any factor that may have a negative experience for the users to ensure a better user experience.
How we approach AR & VR APP testing SERVICES:
Vihat Technologies is an offshore AR & VR app testing company in India that can provide you with exceptional testing services with our effective and adequate approach, which includes:
- Hardware Testing: Through hardware testing, we test for all your AR & VR hardware which includes sensors, headsets, and other wearables, to ensure that they are as per the requirements, reach the goals precisely, and render flawless high-quality simulation for your application.
- Connectivity Testing: Through our AR & VR app testing services, we perform detail-oriented AR & VR app testing to ensure that no flaw, weak spot, or vulnerability can go undetected, whether regarding usability, cybersecurity, or network bandwidth.
- Usability Testing: We can also perform usability testing in your AR & VR application to detect flaws in its logic, architecture, and interface design. It provides precise and direct information from the real players’ perspective and the exact usability issues that the players may face while playing the games.
- Performance Testing: From stability to load to stress testing, we use several testing methods on hand to validate how your AR & VR applications perform and operate effectively under real-life conditions.
- Security Testing: During our AR & VR application testing services, we also perform the security testing of the application to test any security flaws when it needs to capture sensitive information or personal process data.
- Compatibility Testing: We can also perform the compatibility testing of your AR & VR applications to ensure that it functions flawlessly across consoles, devices, and OSs and provides equally engaging visuals and sensory experiences to the players.
- Functionality Testing: We validate whether the AR & VR application is as per the business requirements with the help of a thorough understanding of its logic to enhance the quality of your application significantly.
- Manual Testing: We use different testing approaches to test your application manually through our AR & VR application testing services by mimicking the real-world environment, utilizing the 360-degree scope range, setting up the play score while measuring gameplay and performance variables.
- Beta Testing: We also perform beta testing of the AR & VR application, which is performed during the application’s beta stage of the development phase, sometimes called the 1st version of the application to the public.
- Immersive Testing: Through our immersive testing services, we also monitor whether a VR can cause motion sickness or isn’t immersive enough.
- Accessibility Testing: Immersion is a goal of AR/VR, but it’s not without its ill effects. There are possibilities that illnesses like motion sickness or seizures may get triggered while playing non-VR games, but this possibility can expand multiple folds in VR. Through our AR & VR app testing services, we proactively search for such triggers across several demographics to help in reducing inconvenience and discomfort for the end-users while using the game and limit the liability of your business.
OUR AR & VR APP TESTING SERVICES FOR INDUSTRY-SPECIFIC BUSINESSES:
Vihat Technologies is a leading AR & VR app testing company in India, having a team that combines testing proficiency through an in-depth awareness of multiple verticals to tailor our AR & VR app testing services and deliverables to your specific business requirements. We perform industry-specific testing services for businesses, including:
- Banking and finance
Pain management and relief
- Retail and eCommerce
AR equipped fitting rooms
- Marketing and advertising
AR-enhanced branding materials
Immersive marketing campaigns
- Real estate
Architectural and design visualizations
Virtual location tours
- Travel and hospitality
Virtual hotel tours
AR/VR games for mobile devices and gaming consoles
WHY CHOOSE AR & VR APP TESTING SERVICES OF VIHAT TECHNOLOGIES?
Vihat Technologies is an offshore AR & VR app testing company that can provide you with exceptional AR & VR app testing services and provide results as per your expectations. Our test engineers offer valuable and reliable testing methods to test your AR & VR applications.
- We can provide businesses with AR & VR application testing solutions across all verticals.
- We create a comprehensive test strategy and methodology beforehand for optimized testing.
- We have knowledgeable and experienced test engineers who use various high-end tools to accelerate the testing process and provide flawless results.
- We pay attention to the specific requirements and challenges present in the AR & VR application to deliver reliable and tailored testing services to businesses.
THE PROCESS OF OUR AR & VR APP TESTING SERVICES:
We are an independent AR & VR app testing company in India, having experienced and knowledgeable professionals. We can offer incredible testing services for your AR & VR applications with our high-end tools and effective testing strategies. Our AR & VR application testing processes include:
In this stage, we initiate the task by analyzing requirements regarding the AR & VR application. An AR & VR application specification document helps us in the analysis process as an initial part of our services.
In the planning stage, we write a precise, clear test strategy and test plan based on the initiation process regarding the analysis of requirement specifications. They serve as a guideline for all the testing processes, schedules, test coverage, etc., throughout the entire AR & VR application development and testing life cycle.
In this stage of our services, we start with the test design, which includes writing and reviewing repeatable test cases according to the requirements determined in the document. Where appropriate, we also focus on non-functional requirements, existing rules, or application logic while writing test cases.
In this stage, we execute the test cases and detect any bugs or flaws to identify if the requirements are as expected. Here, we also participate in a bug triage meeting to identify and prioritize the most critical defects, along with less critical bugs and gaps. We also get the agreed defects fixed and re-tested before the next testing cycle.
In this stage, we cluster the bugs based on the impact, priority, and severity and report the bugs, test cases, and test cycles as part of our services.
In this stage, we analyze the testing reports and discuss with the team the root cause, improvement area, and action plan.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What's the difference between AR & VR?
The terms augmented reality, and virtual reality is different, and it comes down to their required devices and the experience itself:
- VR uses a virtual-world setting, whereas AR uses a real-world setting.
- AR users can control their presence by themselves in the real world. However, VR users can’t; the system controls their presence.
- VR needs a headset, but AR can even be used with a smartphone.
- VR only enhances a fictional reality, whereas AR enhances both the virtual and real world.
What are the challenges faced during AR & VR app testing services?
The testing for AR and VR applications is different from other software applications and requires a different approach to its testing. Some of the challenges that test engineers may face during AR & VR application testing services include:
- Testers may face motion sickness, headaches, or visual impairments due to AR & VR app testing, and they also require supervision during testing to prevent any injuries within the testing group.
- If the testers don’t get access to the AR & VR applications earlier in the development phase once the application is well underway, they may face difficulties in catching bugs and defects in the AR & VR applications.
- QA testers need to test the AR & VR application across multiple platforms to get accurate results.
How can testers ensure their safety during VR app testing services?
Testing a VR application can put some risks on the QA tester. Thus, to ensure their safety, they have to:
- Keep abreast of law changes.
- Act as per the safety advice of each platform during testing.
- Ensure awareness of the implemented measures.
- Note all the risks and implement measures to reduce the same.
- Have a full-risk assessment first before getting into any unknown situation or using new devices.
How to perform AR & VR application testing services?
The testers need to prepare thoroughly for the AR & VR application testing services by:
- Identifying the end-users of the AR & VR applications.
- Preparing themselves before the release of the testing build.
- Understanding the testing requirements.
- Checking the scope for testing.
- Deciding on the type of testing necessary for the AR & VR application.
- Implementing the testing processes.