YOU CAN NOW EFFECTIVELY ACCESS THE BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS OF YOUR SOFTWARE APPLICATION THAT WILL HELP YOU GET THE BEST BUSINESS OUTCOMES FOR YOUR NEEDS WITH OUR BUSINESS ANALYSIS SERVICES AND GIVEN RESOURCES!!
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING & BUSINESS ANALYSIS SERVICES?
Statistics show that approximately 50% of software applications have critical discrepancies between user expectations and reality. Not every business can achieve their project ideas and goals due to ineffective software projects as per the requirements.
The main reasons here are that the estimation and planning errors occur due to insufficient data and lack of precise idea of what their business requirements should be. Business analysis services can solve such problems effectively.
As a result, new clients come to Vihat Technologies with business goals and ideas and engage with us to implement them into a quality custom software application to solve their business goals. Clients generally don’t have any speciﬁc technical requirements – they present the idea in terms of business and describe the expected outcome.
As every business is different and unique, we investigate and filter out all the specifics of the client’s idea in detail and provide the best approaches to reach the goals. This process is called business analysis or sometimes requirements engineering.
Business analysis is the best practice of enabling change in a corporate context by revealing needs and mandatory solutions that deliver value to stakeholders. It encourages the business to articulate needs and the rationale for change and design and describe solutions that can provide value.
Our business consultants will assist you in interpreting and defining your business goals and ideas in terms of software application and then come up with the precise functional and non-functional requirements and user stories, later to be implemented by the development team while focusing on the specifications and acceptance criteria that eliminate ambiguity, ensuring that your software application can operate both functionally and operationally well.
We provide optimum coverage from the outset, which reduces the probability of design-level defects that may appear later during the application delivery cycle – the earlier the bug gets detected, the easier and more cost-effective it will be to fix.
Our professional and experienced consultants can offer you the best business analysis services and work with you in designing or redesigning your business processes effectively and efficiently.
BENEFITS OF REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS SERVICES OF VIHAT TECHNOLOGIES:
Vihat Technologies can ensure that your business processes and software applications are understood and designed as per your expected goals through our requirements engineering and business analysis services. Some of the benefits of our business analysis and requirements engineering services include:
- Our services give due diligence and application outline and create a foundation for further requirement elicitation and documentation.
- You can even enjoy the benefits of a requirement workshop with joint action and a working team consisting of the BAs of Vihat Technologies and the end-users.
- Through our services, you can get the benefits of requirement elicitation, documentation, analysis, and management of requirements.
- It helps to decrease test design time due to superior user stories and detailed requirements.
- It provides simple process standardization through the use of proper templates for business analysis and requirement engineering.
- Our services can also provide you with the benefit of early defect detection that reduces defect fixing costs.
- You can also get the involvement of BA teams across SDLC &STLC.
- Our services can also provide the inclusion of a unique Pre-UAT Phase in STLC.
- We also provide BA-QA pair testing to ensure that your business acceptance criteria are met.
- We provide increased test coverage which helps in the multi-fold rise in the quality of the deliverable work.
- If the documentation is not available, business analysis services can help create the required documentation from scratch.
- It can also help you to prevent the requirement gap through requirement documentation.
OUR REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS SERVICES:
Vihat Technologies is an offshore business analysis and requirement engineering company that can provide you with all the consultancy and help you attain your business goals and ideas through effective and efficient requirements of software applications. Our business analysis services offer:
- Analyzing and designing your business process to achieve expected goals.
- Creation of the document along with the project description and its boundaries.
- Our services also include technical specifications and requirements.
- We verify and understand your business requirements and thus specify the project requirement effectively.
- We also define the product use cases.
- Our services also include project estimation along with a timeline.
- We perform the requirement walkthrough & backlog grooming.
- We also write detailed user stories along with the acceptance criteria.
- Our services also include designing wireframes, visual mock-ups, prototypes, & data flow diagrams.
- We can also create a requirement traceability matrix.
- We also provide support and consultations during the entire project development process.
WHAT VALUES CAN REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS SERVICES BRING TO YOUR PROJECTS?
Our business analysis services can be valuable to your project. What those values include are:
- It adds values of accuracy in cost estimation for testing and development.
- It adds the evaluation of the potential of your idea.
- It also helps in increasing the probability of succeeding in market entry.
- You would also notice a reducing number of late improvements.
- It leads to a reduction in communication costs.
- Completion of IT projects within the required timeframe and the outlined budget.
- It adds value to your project since the delivery of the product can comply with the outlined objectives and goals.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE VIHAT TECHNOLOGIES FOR REQUIREMENT ENGINEERING AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS SERVICES?
Vihat Technologies is a software testing company that can also provide exceptional business analysis services along with the help of our BA and QA testers. Through our services, you can rest assured about getting effective and efficient testing approaches and business consultancy.
- We have professional business consultants who have core competencies all across different industries.
- We have experts familiar with several modern tools, effective approaches, and methods for writing technical documentation.
- Our priority is to offer productive services and put the preferences and desires of our clients first.
- We have product owners capable of writing the required documents from scratch and editing the existing ones.
- Our business analysis services also include writing technical documents as per the international standards and procedures.
THE PROCESS OF OUR REQUIREMENT ENGINEERING AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS SERVICES:
We are an offshore software testing company in India providing business analysis services and having experienced and knowledgeable QA and BA professionals. We can assist you with our proven processes that can be beneficial for you. We can guide you during all the stages of your project development and maintain the whole process effectively, even if the process comprises complexities. Our business analysis processes include:
In this stage, we initiate the task by analyzing the client’s business needs and objectives regarding the software application, meeting with clients, and understanding the existing business processes or software application documents to help us in the analysis process as an initial part of our services.
In the planning stage, we write a precise and clear business analysis and requirements gathering strategy based on the initiation process regarding the analysis of the required understanding. They serve as a guideline for all the requirements-related processes, schedules, requirements coverage, etc., throughout the entire product development and testing life cycle.
In this stage of our business analysis services, we start with writing the technical documentation based on the requirements understood and break it down into small user stories and acceptance criteria. Where appropriate, we also focus on non-functional requirements, existing rules, or application logic while writing the required documentation. We also design wireframes, visuals mock-up, and prototypes based on the user stories where appropriate.
In this stage, we review the requirement documents with our internal BA and QA team and clients. If any gaps or mistakes are found, we rectify them straight away.
In this stage, we maintain the versions of the required documents and add, update, or remove the sections or features based on the requirement changes in the future.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Why is pre-implementation Business Analysis necessary?
When businesses design their requirements, there may be flaws even if they work their hardest. Business analysis services are necessary since they help verify that the system’s capabilities meet the customer requirements by designing the business requirements.
When should businesses go for business analysis services?
Businesses should opt for business analysis services when starting any major project, for example, implementing a new software application. They can also go for periodic business analysis services to continually optimize their business goals.
Why analyze a business requirement if the business experts already know what they want?
Nowadays, companies aim to provide the best results to the end-users. The solution and requirements that they already know may not be sufficient. Effectively designing their requirements can help to achieve goals more realistically and provide better results to the end-users. Hence, they go for business analysis services.
What do Business Analysts do?
- Analyze needs and solutions.
- Responsible for complete product ideation.
- Handling and optimizing workflow management.
- Handling the communication within the team.
- Determining your project’s business objectives and desired outcomes.
- Visual models created for the requirements (e.g., wireframes, UML diagrams, etc.).
- Translation of all discovered requirements into technical ones and pass them to the development team.
- Handling all the activities related to the requirements management during the project.
- Requirements documentation, known as Software Requirements Specification (SRS)