LOOKING FOR WAYS FOR VALIDATING DATA EXTRACTION, DATA QUALITY, TRANSFORMATION ALGORITHM, DATA FLOW, AND BUSINESS RULES OF YOUR BIG DATA APPLICATION? TRY OUR BIG DATA TESTING SERVICES NOW AND ENJOY THE BENEFITS!!
WHAT ARE BIG DATA TESTING SERVICES?
Big data means a vast volume of data that comprises both structured and non-structured data extracted from several sources.
Through the help of big data, businesses can analyze the customer’s behaviours and even understand the market trends, which helps them modify their offerings and products as per the customer’s expectations. Hence, for this reason, big data analysis is crucial for businesses.
An exceptional eruption in the IT urge, data volumes, varieties, and velocities has aroused several concerns over how businesses can ensure quality across the big data and data analytics ecosystem.
Hence, to deliver the right and appropriate insights, it’s crucial to ensure that the big data application that the businesses are using is error-free, bug-free, and valid. So, when you require impeccable quality in your big data and data analytics, you have to ensure the proper testing approach of the data analytics and big data testing services. Such services can ensure that your big data and data analytics are valid, secure, and without errors.
There has been an increase in the challenge of processing, storage, and accessing the data. Vihat Technologies is also aware that testing is possible only with the correct testing tools and technologies. Hence, with our advanced testing tools and professional testers, we can help you perform the big data testing services for your big data and data analytics to provide the best results.
A BROAD SPECTRUM OF THE BIG DATA TESTING SERVICES OF VIHAT TECHNOLOGIES:
Vihat Technologies can offer a broad spectrum of big data testing services to clients by providing the validation for the big data application while focusing on achieving superior data quality through our end-to-end testing methodologies. Our services include:
- Big Data Sources Extraction Testing: Through the big data sources extraction testing, our professionals validate the velocity of the data of your big data application.
- Data Migration Testing: When you initiate significant data migration in your big data application, we can help test that the data migration from the legacy solution to the new one goes on successfully without disrupting your business continuity.
- Schema Validation: We can also validate the objects of the front-end application with big data object mapping. We check the validation of the various schema formats associated with the big data application.
- Performance Testing: Our services also include performance testing that can help you test your big data application performance by validating the virtual environment for its resilience to load, stress, volume, soak, and network latency to detect the bottlenecks and weak points in its reliability, capacity, and scalability.
- End-to-End Testing: We provide end-to-end big data testing services to ensure that your application functions and performs adequately under real-time scenarios.
- Big Data Ecosystem Testing: Through the big data ecosystem testing, we validate the veracity of the data of your big data application.
- Big Data Integration and Repository Testing: We also perform your big data application integration and repository testing through our services. It helps to validate the integration and repository capability of your big data application.
- Analytic Layer Testing: Our services also include the analytic layer testing of your big data application.
- Data Quality in Big Data: Having better and high-quality data in your big data application results in accurate and detailed analytics results. Hence, we test the data quality of your big data application to ensure it has high-quality data.
STRATEGIES IN DATA VALIDATION THROUGH OUR BIG DATA TESTING SERVICES:
We provide exceptional testing strategies for the efficient and effective testing of your big data application since big data testing services usually deal with vast volumes of data, primarily in terabytes. The strategies that we use in data validations include:
- Batch Data Processing Test involves testing processes where the data gets executed while the big data application remains in the batch processing mode. Batch processing storage units such as HDFS are utilized for processing and data storing.
- Real-Time Data Processing Test: It’s a test strategy where we work with the data while it’s in the real-time processing mode and then validate the resultant process rules. We execute the application with the help of real-time processing tools such as Spark.
- Interactive Data Processing Test: This test strategy simulates real-life user behaviour by integrating real-life test protocols that interact with the big data application. In this mode, we use tools such as HiveSQL.
THE STAGES OF OUR BIG DATA TESTING SERVICES:
Vihat Technologies is an offshore big data testing company in India that provides exceptional services to test your big data application. We offer a generic approach for testing your big data application, which involves the following stages:
- Data Ingestion Testing: It involves loading, transferring, importing, processing, and reviewing data that is to be stored in the databases. The input data source varies from regular flat files, sensor logs, CSV files, and social media files like videos and images.
Tools: Kafka, Apache Zookeeper, Sqoop
- Data Quality Testing: The output data usually gets stored in HDFS or any other warehouse tools. We can verify the output data results and the data present in the warehouse to ensure that the data got loaded correctly.
Tools: Amazon S3, Hadoop HDFS
- Data Migration Testing: Data migrates from an old system to a new system and ensures that no downtime is present and no data loss occurs during the migration.
Tools: CloudDX, Talend, Pentaho
- Business Rule Validation Testing: We verify that the business logic gets implemented correctly and appropriately when the ingested data is processed. We take this verification further by comparing input and output files.
Tools: HIVE, MAPR, Apache Pig
WHY CHOOSE THE BIG DATA TESTING SERVICES OF VIHAT TECHNOLOGIES?
Vihat Technologies can offer you advanced and valuable big data testing services to make your big data application free of bugs and errors. Our experienced QA engineers and professionals will ensure that the quality of your data, along with the scalability and reliability of your big data application processing, remains high and incredible through effective functional and non-functional testing. Through our services, we can help with:
- A noticeable reduction in your business’s costs and time.
- Offering test data through integrated expertise in line with the positioning of the test environments.
- The big data application with effective security and responsiveness through data protection guidelines.
THE PROCESS OF OUR BIG DATA TESTING SERVICES:
We are an offshore big data testing company in India, having experienced and knowledgeable professionals. We have high-end tools and effective testing strategies for your big data application’s efficient and reliable testing. Our big data testing processes include:
In this stage, we initiate the task by analyzing requirements regarding the big data application. A big data application specification document helps us in the analysis process as an initial part of our services.
In the planning stage, we write a precise, clear test strategy and test plan based on the initiation process regarding the analysis of requirement specifications. They serve as a guideline for all the testing processes, schedules, test coverage, etc., throughout the entire big data application development and testing life cycle.
In this stage, we start with the test design, which includes writing and reviewing repeatable test cases according to the requirements determined in the document. Where appropriate, we also focus on non-functional requirements, existing rules, or application logic while writing test cases.
In this stage, we execute the test cases and detect any bugs or flaws to identify if the requirements are as expected. Here, we also participate in a bug triage meeting to identify and prioritize the most critical defects, along with less critical bugs and gaps. We also get the agreed defects fixed and re-tested before the next testing cycle.
In this stage, we cluster the bugs based on the impact, priority, and severity and report the bugs, test cases, and test cycles as part of our services.
In this stage, we analyze the testing reports and discuss with the team the root cause, improvement area, and action plan.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What are the five Vs of Big data?
The five Vs of big data are:
- Variety: It includes several formats of data.
- Volume: It includes the amount of data.
- Veracity: It includes the degree of accuracy of the available data.
- Velocity: It includes the ever-increasing speed of the growth of data.
- Value: It includes the correctness and consistency of the values.
What are the benefits of big data testing services?
The main advantages of big data testing services for businesses include:
- Accurate Data: Through big data testing services, you can get the quality analysis of unstructured data, which results in intelligent data insights. Through accurate data, businesses can analyze their business competition and even strengthen their power by addressing the weak areas.
- Improved Business Decisions: Big data can help businesses in their decision-making. Hence, big data testing makes big data applications more accurate, which results in higher assistance in decision making.
- Improved Market Strategizing and Targeting: Businesses can employ optimization and predictive behavioural targeting to arrive at better decisions through big data testing.
- Minimizes Loses and Increases Revenues: Big data testing services can help businesses minimize losses by differentiating valuable data from the heaps of semi-structured and unstructured data.
What are the challenges faced during big data testing services?
There are specific challenges that a QA tester has to overcome during big data testing services. Some of the challenges include:
- Challenges of testing a huge volume of data and heterogeneity.
- Issues in understanding the data of the big data application.
- Problems in the sentiments and emotions attached with the unstructured data.
- Lack of technical expertise and coordination.
- Challenges in the stretched deadlines and costs.
What are the risks involved in big data?
There are security issues involved with big data. Privacy and security issues are the primary concerns when it comes to big data. Suppose that if the data falls into the wrong hands, then attackers can also use big data for phishing, spreading disinformation, and scams.