LOOKING FOR EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT WEB SERVICES AND API TESTING SERVICES? OUR OFFSHORE APPLICATION API TESTING COMPANY OFFERS A THOROUGH TESTING APPROACH TO STABLE YOUR SOFTWARE APPLICATION THAT ENSURES TIME-EFFICIENT AND COST-EFFECTIVE RESULTS!!
What Are API Testing Services?
API stands for Application Programming Interface, an intermediary of software applications that interconnects a tremendous connection in today’s interconnected world of applications, programs, servers, and websites. API testing performs testing interfaces in internal and external systems so that the functionalities and performance can be tested according to the requirements. API itself is a core baseline specification that behaves as a guaranteed contract of two distinct application pieces.
Vihat Technologies is an application API testing company in India that can help you in your software application directly for its functionality, performance, reliability, and security. Thus, you can effortlessly check the API of your software application quickly and efficiently. Moreover, it is beneficial that APIs can help diverse organizations connect software applications that rely on other applications or services without going through any updates when the dependent software applications periodically or continuously go through some internal changes.
DEFECTS CAN BE FOUND DURING API TESTING SERVICES:
- Failed to handle invalid conditions: There are possibilities that fail to handle the invalid or incorrect conditions regarding a software application. Then while performing API testing, we can detect such an issue and assist in attaining a solution.
- Unused flags: There are possibilities where unused flags are left over while developing an application. Our testing service helps detect such unused flags defects, and assists in developing a software application bug-free.
- Lack of functionality: It is possible to come across issues regarding the lack of functionality that may also lead to defects in software applications. In such cases, we can help detect such functionality issues of that software application during the validation.
- API connection issues: There is a possibility that connection issues may arise during the development of an application, but it is possible to detect them through our API testing services.
- Multi-threading issues: Another possibility is that multi-threading issues can make applications more complex and add defects to them; thus, we can help detect such multi-threading issues.
- False errors: During API testing, our application API testing company can also detect any false errors in an API application.
- Security issues: It is also possible for security issues to arise, such as user-and-function-level authorization, broken object level, lack of resources, insufficient logging or monitoring, security misconfiguration, etc., which is a matter of concern. Our services can help detect such issues.
- Incorrect data structuring: It is possible that there might occur some incorrect data structuring in an application. We can help in detecting any such incorrect data structuring in a software application while performing API testing.
BENEFITS OF API TESTING THROUGH OUR APPLICATION API TESTING COMPANY:
Vihat Technologies is a software testing company that provides API testing services so that businesses can enjoy the benefits of testing and focus on developing their software application with high quality and efficient features. Some of the benefits of API testing through our services that businesses can enjoy are as follows:
- Access to the application without UI:
One of the benefits of API testing services is that it helps to make it easier to access the software application without a user interface. In addition, it’s beneficial for the QA testers since they can get early insights into the errors or defects that will help the developers resolve issues before there is any impact on the GUI.
- Protection against malicious code and hacking:
API testing is highly beneficial since it helps in protecting the software application from any malicious code and hacking. It removes any vulnerabilities from the software application, which makes it secure. We also possess the ability to make your software application free from any such malicious codes and breakage.
- Time efficiency:
API testing is a time-efficient method that is faster and quicker than other functional or validation testing processes. API testing services are also beneficial for saving time.
- Reduces the cost of testing:
This is a less costly means of testing your software application, reducing your cost in different means. Compared to GUI automated testing, it requires fewer codes, which means faster test results that automatically lead to reduced testing costs. It also evaluates errors and issues before GUI testing, which reduces the cost of manual testing. We can help businesses through our highly experienced testers and exceptional tools for API testing and evaluating any errors in an application before GUI testing.
- Independent technology:
Our application API testing company will be highly beneficial for software applications through its ability to help in selecting technology-independent mark-up language and data-interchange format such as XML and JSON, respectively, and compromised HTTP requests and responses.
- Fast test execution:
When compared to UI testing, our API testing services have faster releases, and it helps in quick testing execution, which makes it possible for developers to release their application modules faster.
- Integrates easily with the GUI:
The addition of integration testing with API testing is efficiently possible. So, through the application testing services, it will be beneficial to perform any functional GUI testing after API testing as it easily integrates with the GUI.
OUR SERVICES AS AN API TESTING COMPANY:
With Vihat Technologies, you now have access to highly exceptional application testing services at your fingertips. We offer a wide array of effective API testing services which include:
- Automated API Testing: Our automated testing services help reduce the time and effort required for testing the software application that provides you with hassle-free and faster results.
- Functionality Testing: We also provide functional testing where we test the functionality of the API according to the objectives and requirements of the business.
- Performance Testing: We also perform performance testing to check whether the API can render highly consistent results that can take place without any complexities or interruption under various levels of transaction or user load.
- Security Testing: Through our services, we also look for whether the API gets all the security needs and authentication, permission, encryption, and other necessary access controls.
- Negative Testing: We help validate any invalid or incorrect inputs that the users probably enter or think.
- Runtime Error Detection: We also provide runtime error detection testing that helps execute automated and manual tests to identify problems like segment faults, exceptions, resource leaks, etc.
- Web UI Testing: We also provide end-to-end validation of the entire web UI with the help of APIs.
- Regression Testing: We are an application API testing company that can help validate the existing functions of the application programming interface after adding new features and bug fixes.
- Manual Testing: We also perform different appropriate and adequate testing approaches to manually test the API application without any hassle.
- Documentation Testing: When it’s a matter regarding API calls, we tend to validate the completeness and thoroughness of its guidelines in our API testing services as an application API testing company in Ahmedabad.
WHY CHOOSE VIHAT TECHNOLOGIES FOR APPLICATION API TESTING SERVICES?
Vihat Technologies provide highly exceptional API testing services that can address all the functional and non-functional requirements and even API validations that will help ensure less testing complexity, maximum test coverage, an increment in performance, and the highest data security.
We are an application API testing company in India that aims to assist you with the help of our experienced testers that know all about API testing and can perform such services exceptionally by checking for all the negative and positive scenarios that will ensure the performance and functionality of your API application. Thus, you will know and be assured that your API application is easily usable by other software applications, secure, and, of course, free of bugs.
Thus, as an application API testing company in Ahmedabad, we have the best tools and engineers to perform API testing for you with cost-effective and less time-consuming methods and provide reliable and effective results. Some reasons that make us reliable include:
- Highly exceptional API testing methods.
- Usage of effective and high-end tools and advanced technology for API testing.
- In-depth knowledgeable professionals for API testing.
- A time-efficient and cost-effective testing process.
API TESTING PROCESS OF OUR OFFSHORE APPLICATION API TESTING COMPANY:
We provide application API testing services to our clients through a collaborative testing process in an agile manner. The API testing process of our application API testing company includes:
In this stage, we initiate the task by analyzing requirements regarding the API application. Software or API requirement specification documents help us in the analysis process as an initial part of our services.
In the planning stage, our application API testing company in India writes a precise, clear test strategy and test plan based on the initiation process regarding the analysis of requirement specifications. They serve as a guideline for all the testing processes, schedules, test coverage, etc., throughout the entire software development and testing life cycle.
In this stage, we start with the test design, which includes writing and reviewing repeatable test cases according to the requirements determined in the document. Where appropriate, we also focus on non-functional requirements, existing rules, or application logic while writing test cases.
In this stage, we execute the test cases and detect any bugs or flaws in the software and API applications to identify if the requirements are as expected. Here, we also participate in a bug triage meeting to identify and prioritize the most critical defects, along with less critical bugs and gaps. We also get the agreed defects fixed and re-tested before the next testing cycle.
In this stage, we cluster the bugs based on the impact, priority, and severity and report the status of the bugs, test cases, and test cycles as part of our application API testing services.
In this stage of our services, we analyze the testing reports and discuss with the team the root cause, improvement area, and action plan.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Why does API testing play a key role for businesses?
An offshore application API testing company can perform API testing to ensure the software application’s security standards and ensure that the entire system would perform incredibly under different network conditions or varying loads. Hence, it plays a key role for businesses.
Why choose API testing services over GUI testing services?
When comparing API testing services against GUI testing services, it is noticeable that API testing services by an application API testing company have better coverage of test cycles, save resources, and even enable faster and adequate releases without much hassle. Thus, it is preferable over GUI testing services.
Why is API testing crucial?
Nowadays, APIs have become the primary interface for application logic. An offshore application API testing company, through its API testing, helps in pointing out the potential security flaws; thus, it is becoming more crucial.
Why is there an increment of API testing services across industries?
With the advancement of technologies, even software applications are going through an enhancement phase. Thus, they are becoming more complex in terms of environment, intention, integration, information, and institution. Moreover, the complexities also have complex protocols like JSON, XML, SOAP, etc., with underlying layers. Thus, it is crucial to perform API testing for such multiple layers so that such APIs can function efficiently.