DO YOU WANT YOUR SOFTWARE APPLICATION TO PERFORM EFFICIENTLY AND EFFECTIVELY UNDER HIGH LOADS OR VOLUMES AND BECOME A SATISFACTORY FOR CUSTOMERS, ESPECIALLY ON YOUR BIG EVENT DAYS SUCH AS BLACK FRIDAY? WHY NOT TRY OUT OUR PERFORMANCE TESTING SERVICES NOW!!
WHAT ARE PERFORMANCE TESTING SERVICES AND TUNING?
Any business developing a software application can earn success through one thing that is facilitating convenience to the customers. It can be possible through the consistent and reliable performance of the software application. During the designing and development phase of the software application, it’s crucial to consider performance testing services alongside functional testing as most of the applications, which usually work under the expected load, may also crash or cause troubles due to higher volume or load. Hence, it’s crucial to perform performance testing services to ensure that the software application runs effectively and efficiently under pressure, including the highest loads or volumes or failing to perform as per the requirements.
For instance, one can take an example within the retail industry. Some businesses often prepare and gear up themselves for big sales or holiday shopping, such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day sales, etc. However, they often neglect to proceed with the capacity benchmarking and load testing to ensure that their software application can handle such huge traffics during the same period. In such situations, the users may not be able to complete their transactions, which leads to loss of sales and customers alongside the loss of faith in those businesses.
Software performance testing services are such an innovative approach that can enhance the performance of a software application and even verify the load testing problems to ensure that the end-user will have a favourable view of the software application. It’s crucial since such matters can validate that the software application can work perfectly under any loading conditions, whether high, normal, or low. With performance testing, businesses aim to eliminate any performance-related bottlenecks in the early SDLC stages that can impact the usability of a software application. Application performance testing services incorporate accessing software applications to ensure that they perform well and meet expectations in a real-time environment.
WHY CARRY OUT WEBSITE SOFTWARE PERFORMANCE TESTING SERVICES?
Vihat Technologies is one of the top website software application performance testing companies in India that can help make your software application ready for market use by checking and solving its performance and load testing problems. Some of the reasons why to perform software performance testing and load testing services include:
- When an application runs slow, it’s crucial to check its performance through a performance testing approach.
- Our software performance testing and load testing services are necessary when the business expects an increase in users or data of their software application.
- Our website performance testing services need to be carried out to check whether a software application can work under peak load or not.
- Performance testing is carried out to verify the performance compared to the new and old software application versions.
- Our application performance testing services are needed if businesses plan to go live in the nearer future with their software applications and don’t want to disappoint their clients with low performance.
- Software performance testing services are required to know the number of resources employed by your software application.
- Our services are required to verify and prevent performance bottlenecks that take place during the development lifecycle.
- Software performance testing and load testing services are needed to know the speed and response of a software application.
- Our services are also required to reduce production downtime and poor application performance.
WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA THAT YOU CAN SET FOR LOAD TESTING or PERFORMANCE TESTING SERVICES?
The criteria that one can set on application software performance testing services include:
- The functional application requirements: The performance tests should simulate the behaviour of the real users as similar and true to life as possible.
- End-User’s expectations: The end-users expectations should be interpreted through their behaviour, beliefs, and way of thinking. One example that can be noted is that if the web page has only text data that takes much time to load, users won’t tolerate it for more than a few seconds; however, if it contains a video file, they will be more patient about it.
- The project time and constraint: If the load testing problems remain undetected in the early development phase of a software application, then there would be an increase in the infrastructural costs, additional work, and stressful launching.
Vihat Technologies is one of India’s leading performance testing companies that offer the below-mentioned services, aiming to evaluate the mobile application, web application, and web services under different load conditions and then solve those load testing problems.
Vihat Technologies can provide you with exceptional performance tuning services that will help in improving the overall performance of a software application or web page. The performance tuning services include:
- Application Tuning
- Server Tuning
- Tuning CPU Utilization
- Tuning Memory Utilization
- Database Tuning
We will determine and verify all the software application behavior through our software performance testing and load testing services, such as prolonged use, monitoring garbage collection, heap memory, CPU and memory utilization, and many more. It helps to detect and illustrate all the bottlenecks or performance issues over specific periods and provide suggestions or recommendations.
Our performance monitoring and recommendations feature of our website software application performance testing services will assist you in preparing and bracing for any impacts and then planning risk mitigation for the same. With metrics gathered for a prolonged time, we will help identify any software/web application stress points and then provide recommendations for any application issues or failures. We can help businesses in tackling the performance issues and planning a failover issue includes:
- Capacity Planning
- Load Balancing
- Process Load
- Memory Load
- Network Utilization
- Request Transfer Speed
- Response Time
- Optimizing System Configuration
- Optimizing Architectural Design
- Error Rates & Hits Per Seconds
Our performance testing services can also check for and verify any possible issues for an increased user load (expected or unexpected user load) by monitoring the server, database, and application performance over a certain period.
- At what type of load (high, low, or normal) performance functional errors appear.
- At what user load (high, average, or low) performance degrades to unacceptable levels.
OUR ARRAY OF SOFTWARE APPLICATION WEBSITE PERFORMANCE TESTING SERVICES:
Vihat technologies perform exceptional software performance testing and load testing services that can assure the performance of a software application, web page, or server. Our excellent performance testing services include:
- Load Testing: We perform load testing to ensure that a software application can perform well under high or increasing user loads.
- Volume Testing: We perform volume testing to ensure the software application’s ability to handle a considerable amount of data. We aim to verify the performance of a software application under dynamically fluctuating database volumes.
- Stress Testing: We perform stress testing to verify the ability of a software application to handle a large number of data, a large number of users along with too little space and too little time.
- Spike Testing: Our website performance testing services also include spike testing, which tests the ability of a software application to work out whether it’s capable of handling sudden decrements or increments of the application load.
- Failover Testing: We perform failover testing, which helps to test an application’s ability to determine whether it can allocate additional resources like additional CPU or servers to make a backup system during failure.
- Capacity Testing: We perform capacity testing to ensure that an application can handle all the load amount that it was designed to handle.
- Reliability Testing: We perform reliability testing to ensure that a software application can properly operate under a specific load for a particular period of time in a specific environment and still give the same results repeatedly.
- Scalability Testing: We perform scalability testing to ensure the performance of an application based on its ability to scale up or scale down the number of user requests or other measure attributes.
- Endurance Testing: Our application performance testing services also perform endurance testing to ensure a software application’s capability to properly operate under a significant load extended over a substantial period of time.
WHY CHOOSE VIHAT TECHNOLOGIES FOR PERFORMANCE TESTING SERVICES?
Occurring unpleasant events during the usage of a software application may frustrate the customers and lead to loss of sales, customers, and profitability. Vihat Technologies is one of India’s leading performance testing companies that can help you predict a software application’s behaviour and performance in a simulated, real-time environment. We verify and ensure the responsiveness and reliability of a software application and live up to the expectations in future events such as acquisitions, product releases, new clients, ongoing business growth, and regulatory changes.
Vihat Technologies offer performance testing and tuning services that can enable businesses to speed up the time-to-market, reduce operational costs and even ensure that applications are robust and well-performing before the release. We develop a comprehensive performance testing report for the software application with break-point, response times, peak load, memory leaks, resource utilization, service statistics, etc. Our performance testing services also include providing a clear, concise, and actionable application tuning recommendation and suggestions and even assist you in implementing them by working closely with the several IT teams of your business.
- We have a team of highly exceptional test engineers who can do application performance testing for you adequately through their excellent skills.
- We use high-end tools for the performance testing and tuning of your software application with ease.
- We aim to make your software application free of any load testing problems through our software performance testing and load testing services.
- We perform performance testing services in an agile manner to help you with your application performance testing efficiently and effectively.
OUR APPLICATION SOFTWARE WEBSITE PERFORMANCE TESTING SERVICES PROCESS:
As one of India’s leading offshore software website application performance testing companies, we aim to provide the best services to our clients with high-end tools and effective processes.
In this stage, we initiate the testing task by planning and gathering information on the performance aspects of the software application. We write the precise and clear test strategy and test plan after analyzing the software application. They serve as a guideline for all the performance testing processes, schedules, test coverage, tools, techniques, etc., throughout the entire software development and testing life cycle. We evaluate whether the performance testing is feasible or not.
In this stage, we start with configuring an environment and framework development if it does not exist already, followed by reusable test scripts writing along with their appropriate test data.
In this stage of our software performance testing services, we run the performance test suites on the appropriate environments and identify and log the typical performance issues with appropriate recommendations. Here, we also participate in a bug triage meeting to identify and prioritize the most critical defects, along with less critical bugs and gaps. We also get the agreed defects fixed and re-tested before the next performance testing cycle.
In this stage, we monitor the software application under different loading conditions and analyze various parameters such as response time, network utilization, throughput, latency, etc.
In this stage, we cluster the performance issues based on the impact, priority, and severity and report the status of the bugs, test cases, and test cycles as part of our performance testing services.
In this stage, we analyze the performance testing reports and discuss with the team the root cause, improvement area, and action plan. We also get the agreed performance improvement patch applied and re-tested before the next planned release.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Can performance testing services be conducted manually?
Yes, it is possible to perform performance testing services manually if there are open connections and active sessions.
What are the prerequisites of performance testing services, and when is it done?
The 5 main prerequisites of performance testing services include:
- Determining a suitable and adequate application candidate.
- Clarifying the performance goals of a software application.
- Creating meaningful test cases for the software application.
- Using suitable performance testing tools.
- Mimicking the production environment.
We usually wait until the end of the development phase of a software application for performance testing services. It acts as acceptance testing, ensuring that the software application is ready for production if the criteria are met.
Does performance testing require coding?
Yes, performance testing does require fundamental knowledge of coding; however, advanced coding knowledge isn’t necessary to perform performance testing services.
Do you need requirements for performance testing?
Yes, performance testing is required if some specific performance specifications that a software application must meet, such as supporting a certain number of potential users.