MAKE YOUR ERP APPLICATION FLAWLESS AND ENSURE ITS EFFECTIVE, EFFICIENT, AND COST-EFFECTIVE IMPLEMENTATION FOR BETTER BUSINESS CONTINUITY THROUGH OUR ERP TESTING SERVICES NOW!!
WHAT ARE ERP TESTING SERVICES?
The usage of ERP applications has been in the talk for decades and is widely noticed nowadays. It offers an ideal and solid backbone for the information system of businesses. An ERP application is quite beneficial for businesses since it helps with easily trusted and integrated information, the rationalization of procedures, and the removal of duplicate data, resulting in significant cost savings.
Subscribing to any ERP application is quite a significant decision that any business can take since it’s related to the primary business processes and contains the potential to enhance their user experience and customer service. Any of its preferred benefits or features need to have a successful roll-out to ensure an optimized ROI. With the increased usage of ERP applications, its effective, efficient, and cost-effective implementation becomes more crucial. Hence, the necessity of having a clear and precise QA strategy and expertise arises due to the high failure rate of the ERP application implementations.
ERP testing services help in supporting all the development and achievements of an ERP application’s improvements.
Businesses can now resolve and prevent any bug-ridden development and regrets regarding their ERP applications. When any dysfunctions or error is found in an ERP application after its launch, it leads to additional tensions and downgrades the reputation of the business, and correcting it takes twice as long as for the first time. Thus, ERP testing is crucial in the present scenario as it brings revenue, saves valuable time, and makes your ERP application more competent, effective and robust.
Vihat Technologies is an ERP testing company that can provide time-efficient and cost-effective testing methods to test your ERP application adequately. We have highly skilled QA professionals who can offer exceptional ERP testing services to solve any bugs or defects in your ERP application.
WHAT ARE THE MAJOR FEATURES OF THE ERP APPLICATIONS?
ERP applications are beneficial for businesses, and so are their proper functioning and implementation, which necessitates ERP testing services. Some of the significant features of ERP applications include:
- It can provide multi-platform, multi-device, multi-mode, multi-lingual facilities, etc.
- The ERP application acts as the boon for enhanced and better project management.
- ERP applications can support business strategies and planning activities, the creation of resources and materials, operational planning, management, and execution.
- It helps to fill up the information gap present across different businesses.
- It performs fundamental undertakings and leads to increased customer services, hence extending and enhancing the image of your business.
- It helps complete the integration of applications throughout the businesses and among the separate departments within the same business.
- Businesses can cover all their functional areas through ERP applications, including logistics, human resources, production, inventory, payables, account, receivables, purchases, etc.
- ERP applications also integrate the most recent technologies such as video conferencing and chatting, Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), intranet, eCommerce, internet, Electronic Data Interchange, API, etc.
- Many of the business concerns, such as material and inventory shortages, cash flow management, productivity enhancements, prompt delivery, quality issues, etc., can be reduced in the presence of an ERP application.
- ERP applications also offer small, intelligent, and valuable business tools such as data mining executive information systems, decision support systems, and smart working systems to enable accurate planning and decisions.
OUR ERP TESTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
Vihat Technologies is a leading ERP testing company in India that can ensure the effective, efficient, cost-effective, and hassle-free implementation and usage of your ERP application. The services that we can perform on your ERP application to ensure its appropriate running include:
- Functionality Testing: We ensure that everything regarding its functionality works as intended through the functionality testing of your ERP application against all the functional requirements.
- Performance Testing: We also ensure that your ERP application can endure peak and continuous loads through our performance testing.
- Compatibility Testing: Compatibility testing of an ERP application is essential to ensure that it runs perfectly in most environments and platforms. Thus, through our services, we also check the compatibility of your ERP target environment with different OSs, browsers, and platforms.
- Manual Testing: We perform different appropriate testing approaches manually to test your ERP application through ERP testing services.
- Integration Testing: We also perform the integration testing of your ERP application to ensure the quality of its integration with different business systems present in your infrastructure and assure that no data loss comes up from any ERP to other systems or vice versa.
- Data Migration Testing: When you initiate significant data migration in your ERP application, our experts can help in testing that the data migration from the legacy solution to the new one goes on successfully without any disruptions to your business continuity.
- Regression Testing: Regression testing of an ERP application ensures that adding any new functionalities of your ERP application does not affect its existing functionalities.
- Usability Testing: We can test the usability of your ERP application to ensure that it’s as user-centric and usable as possible for the end-users.
- Interoperability Testing: Our ERP testing services also include the interoperability testing of your ERP application to ensure whether it can interact with other devices or software components without having any compatibility issues.
WHY CHOOSE VIHAT TECHNOLOGIES FOR ERP TESTING SERVICES?
Vihat Technologies is an offshore ERP testing company in India that provides valuable and specialist ERP testing. It even ensures that your ERP applications function flawlessly and efficiently and meet the business requirements. We can assist you with your ERP application goals through our subject matter expertise in leading ERP QA packages, frameworks in line with best-in-class QA processes, and accelerators. We have ERP application testing professionals having exceptional experience who can validate features of core applications end to end and keep up with the evolutions.
Through our services, we can support your business in all areas, from test planning, test preparation, and test strategies to test management, coordination, and implementation.
- We provide solutions and approaches for ERP applications.
- We provide optimized testing of an ERP application by creating a comprehensive and valuable test strategy beforehand.
- We provide excellent testing solutions and high-end tools to accelerate and enhance the testing process.
- We perform ERP testing services across multiple platforms and devices to ensure flawless functioning and performance.
THE PROCESS OF OUR ERP TESTING SERVICES:
We are an independent ERP testing company in India, having experienced and knowledgeable professionals. We can offer incredible testing services for your ERP applications with our high-end tools and effective testing strategies. Our ERP testing processes include:
In this stage, we initiate the task by analyzing requirements regarding the ERP application. An ERP application specification document helps us in the analysis process as an initial part of our services.
In the planning stage, we write a precise, clear test strategy and test plan based on the initiation process regarding the analysis of requirement specifications. They serve as a guideline for all the testing processes, schedules, test coverage, etc., throughout the entire ERP application development and testing life cycle.
In this stage of our ERP testing services, we start with the test design, which includes writing and reviewing repeatable test cases according to the requirements determined in the document. Where appropriate, we also focus on non-functional requirements, existing rules, or application logic while writing test cases.
In this stage, we execute the test cases and detect any bugs or flaws to identify if the requirements are as expected. Here, we also participate in a bug triage meeting to identify and prioritize the most critical defects, along with fewer critical bugs and gaps. We also get the agreed defects fixed and re-tested before the next testing cycle.
In this stage, we cluster the bugs based on the impact, priority, and severity and report the bugs, test cases, and test cycles as part of our services.
In this stage of our ERP testing services, we analyze the testing reports and discuss with the team the root cause, improvement area, and action plan.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What are the different types of ERP applications?
Some extensively used and popular ERP applications include Oracle Financials, SAP, PeopleSoft, BAAN, Microsoft Dynamics, and JD Edwards.
What are the key benefits of ERP applications?
ERP applications are highly beneficial for businesses and organizations. Some of its key benefits include:
- Enhanced Business Reporting: It provides better reporting tools and one integrated database for every business process.
- Better Customer Service: It helps get better customer information, faster response times, and overall improvement in customer services.
- Cost Savings: It can also help in cost savings through improved inventory planning, better customer service, better procurement management, and improved vendor relationship management.
- Better Data and Cloud Security: It is beneficial through dedicated security resources and data distributed across multiple servers.
- Business Process Improvements: It helps automate manual or routine tasks, implement more intelligent workflows, and thus gain business efficiency.
What are the critical challenges associated with ERP testing services?
The key challenges that are associated with ERP testing services include:
- Dealing with complex technology: Such a domain requires complex implementations with industry-specific business processes along with specific configurations and programming.
- Extensive testing experience: Experts need to have an extensive level of expertise in ERP testing due to having ERP applications across diverse locations.
- Integration: There may be challenges regarding the integration of ERP applications with newer or third-party applications. There may be challenges regarding the coordinated integration of multiple applications having different technologies.
- Delays and budget issues: If there are issues regarding the budget or schedule delays, there may be challenges in the testing process.
- Performance issues: If comprehensive performance test plans are absent, there may be challenges in the testing process.
- Meeting regulatory compliance: Meeting certain location-specific compliances and requirements may also be a challenge to ERP testing sometimes.
What are the essential components of the ERP application?
There are six main components in an ERP application which include:
- Human Resources
- Workflow Management
- Management Portals
- Transactional Databases
- Customization Reports
- Supply Chain Management