WANT TO TRANSFORM FROM THE WATER-FALL MODEL? WOULD YOU LIKE TO EXPERIENCE THE CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION, CONTINUOUS FEEDBACK, CONTINUOUS TESTING, AND CONTINUOUS DELIVERY? TRY OUT OUR AGILE TESTING SERVICES & DEVOPS TESTING SERVICES AND GET SUCH REQUIREMENTS FULFILLED!!
WHAT ARE AGILE TESTING SERVICES & DEVOPS TESTING SERVICES?
Every business seeks success, and to attain it, they are required to possess great agility and achieve success through it in this dynamic world as it helps to keep up with the changing customer requirements. To orchestrate with the rapid changes, the varied functions of every business need to work coherently and ensure that they reach the clients faster than the competitors. Businesses can quickly solve such issues and overcome their challenges by adopting the software development processes of agile testing services & DevOps testing services.
DevOps is crucial for businesses since it ensures the success of your project. Without the assistance of DevOps, continuous deployments, cloud infrastructures, virtual environments, and testing on the go can be impossible.
Businesses can get full automation deployments to support through DevOps, which can help them prevent human resources and a considerable amount of cash for complex projects. Moreover, you can also use container environment solutions such as Docker to provide you with the power to utilize any equivalent, consistent, and isolated environment on any machine you require through a single operation only.
Even though agile and DevOps are progressive models, they still require a considerate amount of evolution within the business. Adopting a ‘shift left’ approach to ‘fail fast’ is essential within a fast-growing environment. Due to a shorter testing window, the entire testing team must begin early and move at an equal pace as the rest of the team.
Automation and collaboration are the two key ingredients to create agile and DevOps success.
Vihat Technologies is a leading agile and DevOps testing company in India, providing exceptional testing processes to help with the success of your business. We have matured agile, and DevOps QA practices through which we can provide excellent results effectively and efficiently. Our agile testing services & DevOps testing services will be highly beneficial for your business.
AGILE MANIFESTO COVERAGE DURING OUR AGILE TESTING SERVICES:
- Preference of working and proper software over comprehensive documentation
- Preferring interactions and individuals over tools and processes.
- Response to changes over following a plan.
- Customer collaboration over the negotiation of the contract.
AGILE PRINCIPLES FOLLOWED BY OUR AGILE TESTING SERVICES:
- Continuous Testing: The agile principle includes continuous testing to ensure the ongoing progress of the product.
- Continuous Feedback: Any application must satisfy your business requirements, and alongside this, it also allows to reduce the response time of the feedback.
- Participation Of The Whole Team In Testing: It allows businesses to seek out more vulnerabilities and bugs since all the teams, including developers to business analysts, are teaming up together for the product testing.
- Simplified & Clean Code: All the found defects are fixed within the same iteration, allowing businesses to keep the clean and precise code.
- Less Documentation: The team emphasizes the checklist that must be tested rather than just on incidental details that are detected.
- Test-Driven: The testing gets performed during the implementation and not after, like within the traditional process.
BENEFITS OF AGILE METHODOLOGIES THROUGH OUR AGILE TESTING SERVICES:
- It helps in attaining faster time-to-market.
- It’s beneficial in improving the project visibility and product quality.
- You can get increased productivity.
- It is highly beneficial for coordination between teams.
- You can get reduced development costs due to agile methodologies.
- Empowering to manage changing priorities gets easier through agile methodologies.
- It helps in the reduction of risks involved in the project.
- It benefits businesses in increased efficiency through test automation.
- You can now get the enhanced technical health of the end product.
AGILE METHODOLOGIES THAT OUR AGILE TESTING SERVICES RECOMMEND:
Vihat Technologies offers a comprehensive list of agile software testing services based on the agile methodologies below.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD)
- Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD)
- Scrum of Scrums
OUR DEVOPS TESTING SERVICES:
Vihat Technologies can provide you with exceptional DevOps testing services that are both reliable and effective. Our DevOps services include:
- Infrastructure as Code: It’s now easier for you to take care of your application infrastructure through the help of infrastructure as code in the same way you’d do for your code. You can also trace the changes possible by featuring your ‘infrastructure code’ to the version control. It will help you preserve a considerable amount of time since you will only code your environment on just one occasion. Once done, several instances might be up and running or redeployed with a single click.
- Continuous Delivery: The continuous delivery process goes through a high demand nowadays. When you want to follow the agile methodology for the agile testing services & DevOps testing services, you would require continuous integration and continuous delivery processes in place. The continuous integration process aims to integrate all the development, building, and testing components in a single automated pipeline. The continuous delivery begins once all the stages of integration are completed successfully, and, as a result, your tested application gets deployed to a selected environment. The main benefit of continuous integration and continuous delivery is the increasing ability to deploy your application immediately once it’s ready. Through this, you can bring peerless experience to the clients. Moreover, you should not push the team for performing deployment and testing a new feature or hotfix as it will be done automatically without any complications.
- Container Management: Through container management, you can solve two tasks effectively and efficiently. The first task includes ensuring a consistent environment through all the servers. The second task is to spin up as many containers as possible per the current application’s load. Suppose that you are having a high load of users during business hours, in those situations, you don’t need the additional power of your cloud farm at night. You can effortlessly reduce your costs by stopping any additional containers that are not required at night and then spinning them up again within the morning.
- Blue-Green Deployment: Our DevOps testing services also include the blue-green deployment of an application. The idea is to scale back downtime and the risks between deployments. There should be two copies (also called ‘blue’ and ‘green’) of an application that should be up and running. However, only one should be serving as production traffic. Once the replacement (green) gets prepared to go live, the load balancer switches the server traffic to a new environment, and, thus, the old one ‘blue’ becomes idle. Hence, if anything unexpected happens with the green version, you can easily switch back to the blue version to roll out changes.
- Process Automation: For automation, repeated activities need to be considered, and deployments and infrastructures are no other exceptions. It doesn’t make sense to perform identical actions several times every single day. In DevOps testing services, process automation occurs where an automated process may be performed using various tools: version control, configuration management, CI/CD server, ChatOps tool, etc. The usage of process automation can help you provide power for scaling back the human factor during the infrastructure setup and the testing or deployments.
- Infrastructure Monitoring: Infrastructure monitoring is crucial for seeking out any potential issues at the early stages. Once you set up the monitoring tools, you will be prepared to have all the logs in one place, visualize your data, search logs using queries, and receive alerts instantly once the selected action gets performed. Modern monitoring tools are not only for logs, but they can also assist you in spotting the performance issues, supplying insights into the version of an application that’s being employed by the clients, gaining transparent understanding of the user’s activities, and what hardware and software the clients are using.
- Migration to Cloud: Cloud migration incorporates a series of processes of applications, moving data, and other business elements through a business’s on-premises computers to a cloud which is a virtual pool of on-demand, shared resources that provide storage, computers, and network services at scale.
- Serverless Architecture: It can also assist you in building and running applications and services without managing and designing the infrastructure.
WHY CHOOSE VIHAT TECHNOLOGIES FOR AGILE AND DEVOPS TESTING SERVICES?
Vihat Technologies provides efficacious agile testing services & DevOps testing services and has expertise and skills that help automate the delivery of technological change across the application and infrastructure. It also provides increased speed and agility while decreasing the time to market alongside it.
We have DevOps engineers and software testers who can build continuous integration and deliver pipelines as the main element of the engineering lifecycle. Our professionals have expertise in the latest server-side and cloud testing within agile & DevOps environments. They also possess a broad range of skills and experience in developing agile & DevOps testing strategies.
- We have testing experts having expertise in the implementation of the advanced delivery pipeline.
- We provide standardized processes, templates, and toolkits for agile and DevOps disciplines.
- We offer inventive approaches to DevOps-driven processes that enable us to standardize efforts and assist businesses in optimizing their resources.
THE PROCESS OF OUR DEVOPS TESTING SERVICES:
We provide exceptional agile testing services & DevOps testing services that will be helpful to you in testing your application with the help of our experienced and knowledgeable DevOps and QA engineers. We can offer reliable DevOps testing services with our high-end tools and efficient DevOps methodologies and strategies. Our DevOps testing processes include:
In this stage, we initiate the task by analyzing and defining the DevOps goals regarding the application. A business product specification document helps us in this process as an initial part of our services.
In this stage, we deeply analyze the current infrastructure setup of the client and find any flaws or gaps in the current version.
In this stage, we write a clear and precise strategy and plan based on the previous analysis and create a roadmap for going forward.
In this stage, we implement the DevOps requirements as mentioned in the above strategy, plan, and roadmap.
In this stage, we write precise and clear user documents or confluence pages that need to be followed on each cycle or known by the wider team members.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What do DevOps testing services mean?
DevOps testing services mean automating and streamlining the entire application delivery lifecycle. It involves adopting the agile best practice of Continuous Integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD), where developers check-in the code several times a day.
Does DevOps require coding?
What type of testing do Agile testing services & DevOps testing services support?
Agile testing services & DevOps testing services don’t wait for the development to finish for the testing to begin. The testing takes place continuously as new features get added. Hence, Agile testing services & DevOps testing services support continuous testing.
Does DevOps have to be Agile?
There is no requirement to choose between Agile and DevOps. It is better to get both. Agile has robust methods for organizing works, whereas DevOps drives a broader culture of delivering the application faster and more effectively. Thus, both are necessary, and DevOps needs to be agile as well.