DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE THE PRODUCTIVITY AND CYCLE TIME OF YOUR BUSINESS THROUGH YOUR RPA WITHOUT FACING ANY ISSUES? TRY OUT OUR RPA TESTING SERVICES TO ENSURE THAT YOUR RPA PERFORMS AND FUNCTIONS EFFECTIVELY AND EFFICIENTLY!!
WHAT ARE RPA TESTING SERVICES?
RPA or Robot Process Automation is becoming trendier and highly used by businesses nowadays. Around more than 80% CTOs of several businesses from insurance, healthcare, supply chain & logistics, banking, and other sectors are enthusiastic and interested in adopting Robot Process Automation for improving efficiency and saving costs effectively. Such a wide adoption of RPA has led to the requirement of software testing to ensure fruitful and efficient results, and Vihat Technologies has developed both functional and non-functional testing service offerings around RPA to leverage such needs.
RPA testing services are beneficial for businesses to ensure that their RPA works effectively and efficiently. The functionality of RPA depends on those robotics bots that can follow specific commands without any interference with the business rules. RPA is a technology that can help configure bots to integrate into human actions and execute repeatable business processes effectively.
As seamless as the benefits of RPAs are, their testing is crucial to ensure that they even perform their tasks seamlessly and exceptionally. Thus, Vihat Technologies offer RPA testing services with our highly skilled RPA knowledgeable testing specialists who can help businesses ensure the flawlessness of their RPAs.
RPA FUNCTIONAL TESTING SERVICES:
To assure a successful RPA implementation, the bots must automate the business processes to meet functional accuracy.
Vihat Technologies can offer such functional assurance to businesses through performing effective and efficient Business Process Functional Testing and Robots Functional Testing manually.
We ensure that the bots function seamlessly, even during the exceptions that may arise during business processes.
Our testers consider all the scenarios, including activities in real-time, to ensure that the bots perform the business processes exceptionally without any errors through our services.
BUSINESS PROCESS TESTING SERVICES:
Vihat Technologies provide exceptional RPA testing services to ensure that bots can make the business processes effective without any issues.
- We can help businesses create complete and adequate business scenarios to ensure that all the business processes get automated and provide effective results.
- We also help businesses by creating a UAT plan which helps in ensuring that their tasks’ automation rules comply with the business logic validations.
RPA PERFORMANCE TESTING SERVICES:
Bots’ performances are significant in identifying and evaluating their time to complete the automated business processes. Hence, it’s crucial to test the RPA performance of any business.
While the RPA functional testing services of Vihat Technologies focus on the efficiency of the bots, the RPA manual performance testing services focus on identifying the time that the bots take to complete the automation of the business processes.
We know that there aren’t any performance standards or SLAs defined when the bots would finish a business process. Nevertheless, the completion time should come under acceptable limits. Hence, we do the following tasks for the performance testing of business RPAs:
- Identifying the time for task completion per bot and validating the bot’s performance associated with the business.
- Identifying the issues related to the capacity of the scheduled jobs for the bots.
- Identifying the issues related to the scalability (downscaling or upscaling) of the bots.
- Monitoring the bot utilization of the business and identifying the issues related to the variability in usage.
BENEFITS OF OUR RPA TESTING SERVICES:
RPA testing is beneficial for businesses since it generates a cost-saving environment for them. The bots can work for a very long period without any interruption, which can end up saving approximately 50% of your overall business costs. The costs can also depend on the complexity of your business processes. RPA testing services ensure better performance and functioning of bots; thus, it’s highly beneficial for businesses.
- It helps businesses get higher efficiency since the bots are assigned with your business rules which help in ensuring work delivery with zero errors within the given time.
- Our RPA testing services can help you get better quality and performance since the bots will perform tirelessly for a longer time to deliver better quality outputs for your business.
- Our services can help you to increase the productivity of your business to higher scales.
- Our RPA testing services include end-to-end testing of processes and bots.
WHY CHOOSE THE PRA TESTING SERVICES OF VIHAT TECHNOLOGIES?
Vihat Technologies has professionals who have experience offering RPA testing services with their particular knowledge in the business RPA. Our teams can perform well-articulated manual RPA testing services to test the bots by leveraging functional, non-functional, and performance testing. We follow an effective and efficient manual testing strategy to ensure that the bots can work according to the business process validations.
- We have a team of experienced RPA testing professionals who can effectively provide RPA testing services to businesses.
- We have teams who have exceptional experience in testing bots with the help of the best methods and processes for RPA testing.
- We can assure quicker ROI through optimized bot performance.
THE PROCESS OF OUR RPA TESTING SERVICES:
We are an independent RPA testing company in India, having experienced and knowledgeable professionals to test the RPA of business. We offer incredible testing services to test your business process automation bots with our high-end tools and effective testing strategies. Our RPA testing processes include:
In this stage, we initiate the task by analyzing requirements regarding the RPA application. An RPA application specification document helps us in the analysis process as an initial part of our services.
In the planning stage, we write a precise, clear test strategy and test plan based on the initiation process regarding the analysis of requirement specifications. They serve as a guideline for all the testing processes, schedules, test coverage, etc., throughout the entire RPA application development and testing life cycle.
In this stage of our services, we start with the test design, which includes writing and reviewing repeatable test cases according to the requirements determined in the document. Where appropriate, we also focus on non-functional requirements, existing rules, or application logic while writing test cases.
In this stage, we execute the test cases and detect any bugs or flaws to identify if the requirements are as expected. Here, we also participate in a bug triage meeting to identify and prioritize the most critical defects, along with less critical bugs and gaps. We also get the agreed defects fixed and re-tested before the next testing cycle.
In this stage, we cluster the bugs based on the impact, priority, and severity and report the bugs, test cases, and test cycles as part of our services.
In this stage of our services, we analyze the testing reports and discuss with the team the root cause, improvement area, and action plan.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Will RPA replace test automation (Selenium)?
RPA bots capture data and manipulate software applications the same way humans do by utilizing the user interface. On the other hand, selenium (test automation tool) helps test web applications, which is the exact opposite of RPA testing services. Selenium is free, and one can’t replace it due to its various features.
What are the differences between RPA and Selenium?
The differences between RPA and selenium include:
- RPA supports flexible automation, whereas selenium supports programmable automation.
- Selenium is open-source and completely free, whereas RPA requires tools making it costly compared to selenium.
- RPA doesn’t depend on platforms and can run on any device or system. On the other hand, selenium can only test web applications.
- RPA automates tasks using bots, whereas selenium automates tasks using web derivers.
- Selenium can only automate regression, functional, and performance testing, whereas RPA can perform all the processes such as banking calculation, data entry, etc.
- RPA automates business processes, whereas selenium automates web applications.
- For selenium, fundamental coding knowledge is required, whereas RPA requires minimum coding knowledge.
Can RPA be used for testing?
Compared to other power tools for web and API testing, the RPA tools are much more incredible. They enable codeless automation macros on the desktop, and such tools can come in handy. You can use these RPA tools for both test data and regression testing.
What are the examples of RPA?
RPA can come into use to automate repetitive tasks both in the back office and front office that need human intervention. Some of the common examples of RPA and uses cases that we come across are automation of data extraction, data entry, and invoice processing.
- Retail (Inventory Management)
- Human Resources (Hiring & Onboarding)
- Customer Support