WILLING TO MAKE YOUR SOFTWARE APPLICATION CODE HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL AND DEFECT-FREE? WE ARE HERE TO PERFORM EXTENSIVE VERIFICATION OF YOUR SOFTWARE CODE WITH OUR STRUCTURE-BASED VERIFICATION SERVICES!!
WHAT ARE STRUCTURE-BASED VERIFICATION SERVICES?
No matter what type of software application, the code is its core part, its backbone. Hence, the accurate and proper functioning and performance of a software application entirely depends on the flawlessness and accuracy of its code. The software application will deliver the expected performance and functioning if its code has been written accurately and optimized well.
Structure-based verification testing services are one of those underlying white box testing services through which businesses can get specialized help in evaluating the accuracy of the code (e.g., exercising loops within the software application) and how efficaciously it performs all its exceptional functions. Structure-based verification comes with a cardinal goal of locating and identifying any defects, bugs, or performance issues present in the software application code and eliminating the same during the software development phase to reduce its time to market and the development time.
In the structure-based verification testing services, it’s assumed that the QA experts and test engineers involved can check out the software application code effectively and efficiently. They seek out all the potential failure scenarios present in the code itself and ensure whether each class behaves as per the expectations or not. Thus, all internal components are exercised, and tests get conducted to ensure that operations perform as per the specifications.
The preparation of all test plans and test cases for the structure-based verification of a software application can only happen if there’s a stable version of the application or application available. QA engineers and professionals will conduct code reviews to profile code coverage, memory leaks, or resource utilization. They also identify and validate all the internal subroutines for consistency and integrity.
There are also strategies for structure-based verification services to ensure that each statement is run a minimum of once, data flow testing for tracing the variables throughout calculations, condition coverage for testing each multiple-path combination, and much more. Moreover, it ensures that each independent path is exercised, each loop is executed at its boundaries, and all logical decisions are verified.
The most commonly found defects through a structure-based verification testing service include logical errors, incorrect syntax, and design errors.
Vihat Technologies performs exceptional structure-based verification services that will help you make the code of your software applications flawless and efficient. It will also lead to your software application’s effective functioning and performance, making it perfect as per your requirements.
WHY MEASURE THE CODE THROUGH STRUCTURE-BASED VERIFICATION SERVICES?
Certain reasons make measuring the software application code through structure-based verification testing services, which are as below:
- To get knowledge of whether we’ve got enough testing in place.
- To effectively maintain the test quality across the entire life cycle of a project.
- To understand how well and effectively our tests validate our code in reality.
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES THAT STRUCTURE-BASED VERIFICATION SERVICES SERVE?
The two main purposes that a structure-based technique serves are structural test case design and test coverage measurement. Vihat Technologies is an offshore structure-based verification company that aims to fulfill both purposes through our services.
- They are primarily used to measure the amount of validation the tests obtained through specification-based techniques, i.e., access coverage.
- They are used for designing extra meaningful and reliable tests having the purpose of increasing the test coverage.
- Structure-based test design techniques are the most effective way to create extra meaningful and valuable test cases different from existing ones.
- They can help test engineers ensure more breadth of testing in the sense that test cases that hit 100% coverage in any measure can also validate all the parts of the software application from the view of the feature being covered.
OUR STRUCTURE-BASED VERIFICATION SERVICES:
Vihat Technologies can offer the best structure-based verification services to businesses for solving any of the coding issues in their software applications. Our structure-based verification services include:
- We perform the suture-based verification services of web application code.
- Our structure-based testing also includes verification of mobile application code.
- We also perform functional testing of the code for software applications through our structure-based verification services.
- We include regression testing for the software application code in our structure-based verification testing services.
- We provide validation of the general coding errors that occur within a software application.
- Our structure-based verification techniques also include residual data analysis.
- We can also help you with the native code execution through our services.
- Our structure-based verification testing also incorporates code encryption to have safe and encrypted code in your software application.
- We also include testing for data transmission issues in our structure-based verification testing services.
WHY CHOOSE VIHAT TECHNOLOGIES FOR STRUCTURE-BASED VERIFICATION SERVICES:
Vihat Technologies is a leading QA and Software Testing company that provides high-end and exceptional structure-based verification services to clients to ensure that the code of their software application is reliable, flawless and enables the software application to perform the required functions efficiently and effectively. Through our efficacious structure-based verification testing, we can ensure that your software application that is being developed can process all the features that were originally stated in its scope and even deliver the required functionality and performance without affecting the overall user experience.
Vihat Technologies is one of the pioneering companies that facilitates the best-in-class structure-based verification and software testing services to our clients globally. Our structure-based verification testing spans a broad spectrum of applications, including mobile apps, web applications, high-volume transaction systems, etc. Our end-to-end code verification testing solutions are designed in a way so that we can help our clients launch immaculate and foolproof applications in the market with matchless responsiveness, high availability, and optimum functionality.
THE PROCESS OF OUR structure-based verification services:
We are an offshore structure-based verification company in India, having experienced and knowledgeable professionals. We have high-end tools and effective testing strategies for efficient and reliable testing of your software application code. Our structure-based verification processes include:
In this stage, we initiate the task by analyzing requirements regarding the software application. A software requirement specification document helps us in the analysis process as an initial part of our services.
In the planning stage, we write a precise, clear test strategy and test plan based on the initiation process regarding the analysis of requirement specifications. They serve as a guideline for all the testing processes, schedules, test coverage, etc., throughout the entire software development and testing life cycle.
In this stage of our structure-based verification services, we start with the test design, which includes writing and reviewing repeatable test cases according to the requirements determined in the document. Where appropriate, we also focus on non-functional requirements, existing rules, or application logic while writing test cases.
In this stage, we execute the test cases and detect any bugs or flaws in the software application to identify if the requirements are as expected. Here, we also participate in a bug triage meeting to identify and prioritize the most critical defects, along with less critical bugs and gaps. We also get the agreed defects fixed and re-tested before the next testing cycle.
In this stage, we cluster the bugs based on the impact, priority, and severity and report the status of the bugs, test cases, and test cycles as part of our services.
In this stage, we analyze the testing reports and discuss with the team the root cause, improvement area, and action plan.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is the main characteristic of structure-based verification services?
The main characteristic of structure-based verification services is that it is used for measuring test coverage and designing tests for increasing the coverage.
What are the other names of structure-based verification?
The other names of structural-based verification services include:
- White-box testing
- Glass box testing
- Clear-box testing
What are the prerequisites for structure-based verification services?
The prerequisites for structure-based verification services include getting functional specifications, detailed requirements, detailed design documents, high-level design documents, and source code.
What are the advantages of structure-based verification services?
The advantages of structure-based verification services include:
- It helps in the thorough testing of the code of the software application.
- It’s a perfect technique to find any defects present in the software code early.
- It helps effectively in eliminating dead code.