Leading Quality Management System, an emerging eCommerce company for retail business.
What Quality Management System had covered in the application testing processes when they initially contacted us and what they have achieved after they started using our software testing services.
QA Team: 1 Manual & 1 Automation QA Engineer
Project Length: Long-Term
- An application was unstable and loaded with critical and major bugs.
- Most of the feature stories were too perplexed and long with outdated descriptions and irrelevant test cases.
- There was a lack of test documentation.
- There were no automated tests.
- Test cases didn’t cover the major application areas.
- Development workflow was unstable and changed from sprint to sprint.
- The team was not able to rely on the original tests to make the release.
- Not informative bug reports.
- The application became stable and robust.
- Worked with Product Owner and created and updated user stories precisely with clear acceptance criteria.
- Created precise testing strategy, test plan, test cases, checklists, and confluence pages.
- An automated test framework and test suite were developed from scratch.
- A great number of positive, negative, edge cases, and complicated test cases had been added to cover all major areas.
- Development workflow was optimized and made more stable by means of retrospective, demo, releases, and weekly meetings.
- All legacy test cases were updated and all the critical and major bugs were found and fixed at the feature development stage.
- Collaborated closely with the developers and product owner and provided detailed testing reports along with priority, severity, reproduction steps, screenshots, screen recordings, and environment details.
- Created a bi-trackability document to log the testing phases and bugs against the requirements.
- Bug reports were standardized and improved with all required information and attachments.
- Participated in standups, sprint planning, sprint estimation, retrospective, backlog grooming, release planning, and PI planning meetings.